Toast Brendon Gale

Remove this Banner Ad

Losing Gale to Tasmania will make the climb back up to success longer. The club is not in a healthy place and most likely needs a clean-out and rebuild from a footballing department.

If the club and dimma part ways we need to be in a position of strength when hiring a new coaching staff. If Gale leaves and Dimma stays and we fall further in performance cant see it ending well between the two parties and we as supporters would hate that to happen

If Gale decides to move on it's not a end of the world, I feel he has probably has done more than enough for the club & getting Richmond back to a strong position financially & on-field.
He might want to stay on & see through the redevelopment of Punt Road not too sure.

A very sucessful stint as CEO.

Losing Gale to Tasmania will make the climb back up to success longer. The club is not in a healthy place and most likely needs a clean-out and rebuild from a footballing department.

If the club and dimma part ways we need to be in a position of strength when hiring a new coaching staff. If Gale leaves and Dimma stays and we fall further in performance cant see it ending well between the two parties and we as supporters would hate that to happen
Clubs in a super strong position. Financially secure. Transitioning into a new era after a dynasty.

Not many qualified people out there as candidates for AFL senior coaching position. Who you got in mind?

Not many qualified people out there as candidates for AFL senior coaching position. Who you got in mind?
The thread is about Gale but I’ll shoot.

I would go for Bucks and try and poach Grigg from Geelong as his assistant.

People who have disagreed with my previous post missed my point.

We have been stripped bare from retirements and coaches wanting senior giggs elsewhere. We have a new president and if we get a new CEO the pressure on dimma will be huge if we continue to play terribly.

Gale leaves us at the end of the year then it sets us back years on getting back on top.

If dimma leaves then atleast we have some one like Gale that can find the right candidates instead of taking all the sauce to a rival team

So whats in it for Brendon Gale by taking the Tassie job and moving his life back to Tassie for 10 years ?

So he can say i was the first president ?

Personally if i was him i wouldnt take it , Its the same job but going to be a career killer for a 55 year old
More than likely an AFL with the core purpose of overseeing the setup

We have been stripped bare from retirements and coaches wanting senior giggs elsewhere. We have a new president and if we get a new CEO the pressure on dimma will be huge if we continue to play terribly.

Gale leaves us at the end of the year then it sets us back years on getting back on top.

If dimma leaves then atleast we have some one like Gale that can find the right candidates instead of taking all the sauce to a rival team
wouldn’t touch buckley

If Gale decides to move on it's not a end of the world, I feel he has probably has done more than enough for the club & getting Richmond back to a strong position financially & on-field.
He might want to stay on & see through the redevelopment of Punt Road not too sure.

A very sucessful stint as CEO.
Cats had a new prez and ceo (shocking replace Cooke ) and won the flag . I’m confident that our well run club already has a succession plan in place for gale likely internal appointment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So whats in it for Brendon Gale by taking the Tassie job and moving his life back to Tassie for 10 years ?

So he can say i was the first president ?

Personally if i was him i wouldnt take it , Its the same job but going to be a career killer for a 55 year old
I believe a new challenge to build a club from scratch, then to set them up to become successful over a period of time in his home state. Career killer you don’t know that. Everyone laughed at us when he set targets. Anything possible.

Cats had a new prez and ceo (shocking replace Cooke ) and won the flag . I’m confident that our well run club already has a succession plan in place for gale likely internal appointment
Geelong are the pets of the AFL easy to do that when the rules are changed by your new president to suit your game style

I believe a new challenge to build a club from scratch, then to set them up to become successful over a period of time in his home state. Career killer you don’t know that. Everyone laughed at us when he set targets. Anything possible.
When you say his Home state

Yes that was his home state but has not lived there for nearly 40 years and i would doubt he still considers it home and would want to go back to live so its all about the position and what he wants to do.

I just see it as being the same job as he already has and why unsettle your life and move for the same job

Nothing in life would make me happier than Bucks winning a flag at the helm of the Tigers after not winning one at the Pies across 24 seasons. Particularly if we beat the Pies in the GF.

Nothing in life would make me happier than Bucks winning a flag at the helm of the Tigers after not winning one at the Pies across 24 seasons. Particularly if we beat the Pies in the GF.
I wouldn’t think he’d want to jump back into the fire . But people forget and do it again

Did I hear correctly on the news last night that Benny Gale has said he is unlikely to take the job offer from the AFL or did I imagine it?

I would be very pleased if he told them to stick it up their clacker and stayed with the Tigers.
Hahaha I hope so!
Then hangs around with the RFC demonstrating what a professional Prez is like...in contrast to the AFL...creating more angst for the old boy's clubby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back