Analysis Brendon Lade

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree he could potentially be a great kicking coach.

He actually IS a kicking coach. Follow his Instagram and he’s been working with an amateur team and selected players with good results.

My choice though would be Benjamin Perkins. Freakazoid political opinions but he has a lot to say about kicking methodology and is pretty clear about the teams he thinks he can help. We are one of them.

He actually IS a kicking coach. Follow his Instagram and he’s been working with an amateur team and selected players with good results. ....
Good to hear but I don't think I'll be signing up to Instagram to find out what he or anyone is up to ;)

We need intel and footy smarts not an ex players boys club

From a successful footy system as well. I think in the last 19/20 years Sydney have never missed out on finals (including after being 0-6) and Hawthern were in a rebuild and at least 4 years away yet they finished in the top 4.

Yet at 11-4 mid way through and a premiership favourite from the start of the year we can’t make it.

From a successful footy system as well. I think in the last 19/20 years Sydney have never missed out on finals (including after being 0-6) and Hawthern were in a rebuild and at least 4 years away yet they finished in the top 4.

Yet at 11-4 mid way through and a premiership favourite from the start of the year we can’t make it.
We had Nicks, he played 1996 to 2006 and looks like we will get Mattner played there 2008 and 2013 ad

Good to hear but I don't think I'll be signing up to Instagram to find out what he or anyone is up to ;)

http://jayschulz.com.au/

Some kid's mum asked him late last year to help as he was going to try and get drafted. Jay has derived a small business out of it in less than 12 months.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With a top 2 ranked list by an org that every football club uses for stats. Der. We fked up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back