Welcome Brennan Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

This is good because Cerra’s rising star nom is still inevitable, this might have been Cox’s prime chance.
Pretty difficult for a young KPF to have a standout game early in their career. Pretty good achievement by Cox.

A little bit of kudos to Jones keeping Talia busy as well.

Stoked he got the nom , Cerra would have been the only other consideration , They were both sensational yesterday , Put a big smile on my dial that's for sure .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe?!

You know McCarthy has had a 5 goal game and multiple 4 goal games before right?

Seems a bit weird to hail Cox as the future of the forward line after one good game and discard McCarthy so quickly.
McCarthy is definitely part of the solution in my opinion.

McCarthy is definitely part of the solution in my opinion.

He certainly is, he just needs some quality talls around him to physically take the pressure off.

I believe he struggled through the pre season with glandular fever as well which never helps when your strength is / should be getting up the field and leading hard.

Maybe?!

You know McCarthy has had a 5 goal game and multiple 4 goal games before right?

Seems a bit weird to hail Cox as the future of the forward line after one good game and discard McCarthy so quickly.
I think McCarthy should be in there, just not as a kpp he’s a damn good forward pocket or flank proposition if his work rate can stay high.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back