Welcome Brennan Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

They seem to be common place now. I hope the dollars are reasonable to account for the longer length.

Half of Melbourne and Carlton's players have 7 year deals.
The Wall’s comments in the article made it sound like he had taken slight unders $$ wise to get the extra security in length.

“Brennan’s a real Club person, we’ve loved to be able to negotiate this with Coxy and Dave Trotter, his manager at Hemisphere,” Walls said.

The Wall’s comments in the article made it sound like he had taken slight unders $$ wise to get the extra security in length.

“Brennan’s a real Club person, we’ve loved to be able to negotiate this with Coxy and Dave Trotter, his manager at Hemisphere,” Walls said.
For the NBA fans, that has real "CEO of Klutch Sports" on every Woj tweet vibes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After our shocking 2016 season.... I don't mind a freo getting a lot of tall defenders, especially when 2-3 were injured in on the sideline for long periods of 2016.

Me living in SA, Although I am A south Adelaide fan in the SANFL, I have seen Brennan Cox play both games for Woodville West Torrens vs South this season.

Plays like Harry Taylor. Plays ok in defence and can swing up forward for an occasional goal. I predict he will be a 10 year and 150 game player for us.
A shame you couldn't bet on yourself.

signed until 2030
But but but some muppet on the crows board says he’s gone so clown 🤡 on here believed he was going which meant the rebuild had failed and that we we were forever a feeder club and thus the club should just fold…..

Sooooo take it it we can come up from our Armageddon shelters now?

Don’t mind the contract length, he relies on his brain, not his athleticism, so may be a player who plays his best footy late in his career.

I know I commented on this in January, but these threads are great for a laugh. Some amazing takes by many of us.

Imagine passing on Sproule and Kerr for Cox.
My personal favourite is how trading a second rounder for Sean Darcy was an attempt to ruin the club.
Hindsight always produces a few laughs.

Imagine what he would say if he could dealing with another manger?

Reading between the lines I think that's exactly who that comment was really aimed at.
Yeah... that quote has the feel of an incomplete thought doesn't it? There's a real hint of a hanging participle or implied comparison in the wording.

Now if it were ME doing Wall's job, I would have completed the thought by adding "...unlike some other young, fetid, mercenary Vole twats out there I could mention... "

Buuuuuut then again I'm not doing Wall's job, and have no authority to speak for anybody! I'm just some anonymous plonker on the internet --- so I have the luxury of speaking my mind while ignorant of the facts, and baselessly assigning my opinions to the club, regardless of whether or not it agrees with me 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back