Recommitted Brennan Cox [OOC 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we please get this bloke

Absolutely a promising KPF, remember that he absolutely destroyed us last year. Don’t know how much he’d cost, I wouldn’t pay a first or Carlton’s 2nd for him, but I’d be game for anything else

Oh we need forwards

Westhoff needs to go back to his wing role.

Dixon will be 29 next year

Our only upcoming forward is Marshall.

Crows probably need him more though.

Crows are stuck with Jenkins Walker and Lynch on long term deals plus Fogarty in the SANFL. Unless he plays in defence what gametime can they promise him?

Can't see him going anywhere , Adelaide already playing Fog in defence in SANFL .

Can we please get this bloke

Absolutely a promising KPF, remember that he absolutely destroyed us last year. Don’t know how much he’d cost, I wouldn’t pay a first or Carlton’s 2nd for him, but I’d be game for anything else

Haha i want him and would pay anything that doesn't have any value to get him, good ploy.

Carltons 2nd (assuming around pick 20-22) would be the worst we would accept for him considering you got pick 13 for McGovern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant see how he will get a regular gig fwd at Adelaide or Port both have lots of talls.

Would suit Geelong actually.
Most of them aren't young though. Westhoff's 32, Jenkins turns 30 this year, Dixon and Walker 30 next year....

Yea, but all ours are s**t at the moment.

I know they are s**t atm but your selection panel is conservative and rarely drops big names. A player like Cox wont see opportunity there. And no one will take their long term contracts if you tried to trade them.

If it is just because he wants to go home then fair enough. Otherwise I am pretty sure he gets back in the team this year since, IMO he is the 2nd most talented KPF we have behind Hogan (McCarthy is a flanker).

You'll have to drop Taberner then.

There must be a real risk Cox could leave now given the line in front of him. Who would want to be shuffling around with Hogan, McCarthy, Lobb and Taberner for the next 5-10 years.

You'll have to drop Taberner then.

There must be a real risk Cox could leave now given the line in front of him. Who would want to be shuffling around with Hogan, McCarthy, Lobb and Taberner for the next 5-10 years.

Given Joao said he rates Cox more highly i assume he would comfortable with us doing this.

I wouldn't say that, he was left in the WAFL for a long time a couple of years ago when the side needed a key forward.

I know but he has been glowing of late. Guess we will see.

If I was Freo I'd be making sure Cox was happy, having him fall out of the tree would be a bad outcome from getting Lobb and Hogan.

Played back and played well at Peel yesterday, I take that as an idea as to what the club is thinking his short term future entails at least.
Played back because we already had 2 ruckmen up forward so hardly needed height. Not getting any better this week when Dixon should be back in either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back