Rumour Brennan & Fraser - Tomorrow's signings?

Remove this Banner Ad

That cant be right, Harbrow is worth more than Brown??? has to be doesnt he? So so much better than brown and is younger. it will be interesting to see what they come up with for josh

You'd have to ask the Gold Coast management that question.

Fraser would be lucky to be on much more than a base contract and he is old. So don't expect much. I suspect we will see our only Band 4.

Gold Coast need some forwards though. They seem to be lacking a bit up there even if Brennan and Brown play forward at times. Looks like they are going down a path trying to replicate the Bulldogs of two years ago. Any coincidence? Does Scott Clayton value key forwards?

probably values them but doesn't overvalue them ;)

Ablett is worth $1.9m but he hasn't recruited a forward line. Seems like he is willing to overvalue something and completely undervalue others. Don't know who is going to kick goals for Gold Coast. A lot of your fans seem to overly optimistic about your current players - it's a huge step up and most of those guys will struggle at the next level for a couple of years until they find their feet.

As much as Josh cops a lot of s**t, he'll be pretty handy.

He's competitive in the ruck and can find the footy around the ground.

As recently as 2009 he played some pretty good footy, and we always knew that when Josh missed, we were in for a bit of trouble.

I predict he'll probably get his 12-15 possessions a game and his 15-18 hitouts which will be handy and he's always been reliable with footy in hand as he uses the footy pretty well by both foot and hand.

His major weakness is his body on body work and his hands in a contest.

He's a good leader also and has experience as a vice captain, and I'm sure the Suns will take as many good leaders as possible while they have such a young list.

Your all wrong the deal is as follows collingwood get Krakouer,Ceglar,brisbane get pick 5 and compensation pick for Frazer beleived to be around the 60 mark,gold coast get Brennan,Frazer,picks 25 and 10 thats how it is say any other way you like thats it brisbane dont get 15,25 or what eva you like.

Your all wrong the deal is as follows collingwood get Krakouer,Ceglar,brisbane get pick 5 and compensation pick for Frazer beleived to be around the 60 mark,gold coast get Brennan,Frazer,picks 25 and 10 thats how it is say any other way you like thats it brisbane dont get 15,25 or what eva you like.

If thats right i'd be gutted if i was a Lions fan , seems very lop sided in our favour for a player of Brennans quality.

If thats right i'd be gutted if i was a Lions fan , seems very lop sided in our favour for a player of Brennans quality.
Yep thats 100% right,also they get a compensation pick for the loss of brennan around 30 dont understand why when they traded him and was'nt lost for nothing but yeah thats it.

Yep thats 100% right,also they get a compensation pick for the loss of brennan around 30 dont understand why when they traded him and was'nt lost for nothing but yeah thats it.

He wasn't traded that's why! They traded picks in one action and also Brennan went to the Sums as an uncontracted player! Technically not traded.

Suns used tha AFL compensation rules to help pay to get Brennan across! Lions upgraded their pick 10 to a pick 5 and the JF pick

Looks like some goodwill from both sides to maximize their result.

He wasn't traded that's why! They traded picks in one action and also Brennan went to the Sums as an uncontracted player! Technically not traded.

Suns used tha AFL compensation rules to help pay to get Brennan across! Lions upgraded their pick 10 to a pick 5 and the JF pick

Looks like some goodwill from both sides to maximize their result.
He was'nt traded lmao keep telling yourself that yeah he was uncontracted but it had to take a trade to get him there.

Always good when people accuse everyone of being wrong and then go on to get it wrong themself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You forgot Brennan's compensation pick.
No i did'nt i simply stated the trades between the three clubs, brennans compensation has nothing to do with collingwood or the gold coast, thats what the afl is giving you for that,so before you jump on me trying to act all smart, how bout you ask for an explanation next time einstein.

No i did'nt i simply stated the trades between the three clubs brennans compensation has nothing to do with collingwood or gold coast thats what the afl is giving you for that,so before you jump on me trying to act all smart how bout you ask for an explanation next time einstein.

Please learn grammar/sentence structure, your posts hurt my head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back