News Brent Harvey Games Record Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Still crude editing but I've dodgied up concept jumper based on the images above:

J1RVsrM.png
with all due respect, I wasn't expecting to say this, but that's a way better effort than what we got.

This is a pretty cool logo. Just this on the breast or above the number on the back of the home jumper would have been more than adequate.

The fact they've done this on their clash jumper, which is probably the design he has worn least throughout his career, AND its due in a home game where they have no need at all for the blue jumper, is also utterly ridiculous. North Melbourne are massively overthinking these milestone jumpers.

So will they have 428 jumper the following week? Then a 429? He will be breaking the record every game he plays over 426

That aside.... not a fan of the jumper. Silver piping is not relevant and the 427 is just slapped on the front, like an sponsor box.
You sound like my dad. When our Harvey was still playing, every single week, without fail, he'd let me know that it was Harvey's record breaking game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He actually hasn't wanted to promote the milestone and has pushed back on the club making too big of a deal. But understands the greater need for the club to cash in financially.

But whatever dude.
Typical of the PLAYER. As a person I think he's ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back