Delisted Brenton Payne

Remove this Banner Ad

stavro#4 Moorabbin Ghost BrianSpeaking , other ITK-

how was Payne's first year viewed by the inner sanctum at the club?

how are they seeing him for next season?

Cheers

I don't know anything. I would imagine his role will be more important now that Brown and White are gone from Sandringham. I would be looking for him to establish himself in Sandy's Best 22.

You're right he was a forward. Makes it worse knowing our 2009 form.

Mostly from Memory , Jarryd Allen was considered a dual position player when drafted. I think he only played in the backline for the Saints but played forward and back for the Scorpions. He was playing in the backline when he did his hip.
Probably had one really good game.
2 hmmm games
and 1 that ended his career.

Yeah I know, I don't understand why I want him to succeed, maybe it's pick 37 in the rookie draft and the romance of someone making it from that far back, but I'd really want him to be established in the VFL by the end of the year and looking for an upgrade.

It would be good if we got someone like him from the Rookie draft.

He's got another year as a rookie. If he can hold his head above water in the VFL this year, and make a good go of it next year ( showing improvement ) there might still be a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be good if we got someone like him from the Rookie draft.

He's got another year as a rookie. If he can hold his head above water in the VFL this year, and make a good go of it next year ( showing improvement ) there might still be a chance.

Rookie list seems in decent condition at the moment. Coughlan and NOK have had pretty decent reviews so far in the VFL this year. Saunders doing about as expected but probaby just playing out time now. Payne showing signs but at this stage he's probably behind our two newest rookie recruits. Still, has time on his side and I reckon we'll give him a 3rd year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back