Rumour Brenton Sanderson to the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
I was excited about this back when it was FIRST rumoured to happen before Brenton got the Adelaide gig.

Now? The last thing we need is Buckley's best buddy telling him what a great job he's doing despite all evidence to the contrary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was excited about this back when it was FIRST rumoured to happen before Brenton got the Adelaide gig.

Now? The last thing we need is Buckley's best buddy telling him what a great job he's doing despite all evidence to the contrary.
Dunno. In my experience it's my closest friends who are the ones who are the most willing to tell me when I've f****d up, rather than acquaintances who don't want to put the truth out there for fear of offence.
I don't see why Sando would be any different. Bucks might even be given some harsh truths, given the last time the two faced off as head coaches Sando thoroughly schooled Bucks.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dunno. In my experience it's my closest friends who are the ones who are the most willing to tell me when I've f****d up, rather than acquaintances who don't want to put the truth out there for fear of offence.
I don't see why Sando would be any different. Bucks might even be given some harsh truths, given the last time the two faced off as head coaches Sando thoroughly schooled Bucks.

We're talking about an elite cut-throat professional environment not the pub on a Saturday night.

I don't even know why I need the explain the potential damage having a boys club of best mates at the top levels of an elite professional organisation can do.

And this is without even mentioning the reason no other club has touched Sando to this point... his players pretty much mutinied against him and had him removed from the club.. not a great sign.

We're talking about an elite cut-throat professional environment not the pub on a Saturday night.

I don't even know why I need the explain the potential damage having a boys club of best mates at the top levels of an elite professional organisation can do.
I really can't be bothered reading your smartarse, smug, self indulgent, negative s**t tonight, so let's just leave it there yeah?

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I really can't be bothered reading your smartarse, smug, self indulgent, negative s**t tonight, so let's just leave it there yeah?

Then don't read it? Also you should take a look at your own posting before criticising others too heavily. I don't know why you feel the need to post this if you don't want to have a discussion about the topic.

Then don't read it? Also you should take a look at your own posting before criticising others too heavily. I don't know why you feel the need to post this if you don't want to have a discussion about the topic.
As I said, I can't be bothered with you tonight, so let's leave it at that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back