Brett Anderson's early draft big board

Remove this Banner Ad

interesting how powell-pepper is mentioned by a lot to go early but hasnt been mentioned and was over looked in the watchilist section.

Alex Witherden (Geelong Falcons) is out for the rest of the year after breaking his tibia and fibula

Jack Bowes #1

I saw that game he's talking about. It was outrageous. He's a serious talent.

Did it again the other day too. He's been great every week so far.

I actually quite like this list. It doesn't appear too caught up in reputations coming into the year like some of the rankings where people go off second-hand reports. Marshall and Parfitt have probably raised a bit, Macreadie slipped.

interesting how powell-pepper is mentioned by a lot to go early but hasnt been mentioned and was over looked in the watchilist section.

The concern on Sam is his kicking and fitness.
Kicking can be very wayward at times.

Josh Rotham I think will end up top 5, i think he will end up a mid,
and dominate second half of the season

Will rotham end up as a defender?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Will rotham end up as a defender?

Not sure I have heard after the championships west perth may play him in the midfield.
That would be good for him as he is dominating colts at chb, and the way he uses the ball and influences a contest
he seems pretty special.
Will be a defender in the championships but if WA have half a brain he should be a given a go as a mid.

Not sure I have heard after the championships west perth may play him in the midfield.
That would be good for him as he is dominating colts at chb, and the way he uses the ball and influences a contest
he seems pretty special.
Will be a defender in the championships but if WA have half a brain he should be a given a go as a mid.
I haven't seen him at all but just good to see some WA boys up there.in your opinion with rothams midfield capabilities who would suit the eagles more,him or pepper powell

Powell-Pepper's fitness would have limited question marks. He ran I believe the best, if not top 2, beep test at the WA talent day earlier this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Powell-Pepper's fitness would have limited question marks. He ran I believe the best, if not top 2, beep test at the WA talent day earlier this year.
Yes quite an extraordinary comment

BEP was in 15s last year
Has reduced skin folds
Finished in top 4 or 5 in 3K at AFL Academy run, Florida . Certainly good performance by 90kg lad .

As with other boys in Finals, All Star game combine results are expected to be down.

Fitness ??? Silly

Yes quite an extraordinary comment

BEP was in 15s last year
Has reduced skin folds
Finished in top 4 or 5 in 3K at AFL Academy run, Florida . Certainly good performance by 90kg lad .

As with other boys in Finals, All Star game combine results are expected to be down.

Fitness ??? Silly

Might have the fitness - But he still can't kick!

Might have the fitness - But he still can't kick!
clearly you are s better knowledge on the Gane than the dozen plus club who have interviewed him . glad you feecomment so harshly on player/players you see so little of
If he fixes his kicking he would be a top 10 maybe top 5 pick
so glad so many Eastern States people feel so confident to comment on a kid playing football threat they rarely see play. Very reason I don't comment on Non WA kids , it would be uninformed baseless comment .

Not the best kick on offer but certainly not regarded in the problem or weak basket . That's from at least 6 club recruiters I spoke with but what would they know

Thus Fruday you will get to see the WA lads , only one natch but might provide you with a small but very limited opportunity to access .

clearly you are s better knowledge on the Gane than the dozen plus club who have interviewed him . glad you feecomment so harshly on player/players you see so little of

so glad so many Eastern States people feel so confident to comment on a kid playing football threat they rarely see play. Very reason I don't comment on Non WA kids , it would be uninformed baseless comment .

Not the best kick on offer but certainly not regarded in the problem or weak basket . That's from at least 6 club recruiters I spoke with but what would they know

Thus Fruday you will get to see the WA lads , only one natch but might provide you with a small but very limited opportunity to access .

Interviewing kids means nothing, every clubs do interviews this time of the year. Just cause they interview a player doesn't mean they pick em- they might do 70-80 interviews + a year, and draft 3 of them...

Not sure who you've spoken to, but I've heard words used such as poor, poo, horrendous to describe that kicking & his decision making.

Not the best kick on offer... Well clearly not if you delve into his kicking efficiency from this year:
U18 champs: 45.2% (comp average 60.6%)
WAFL League: 44.1% (comp average 61.5%)

So are you a family member or close friend?? - because you continue to have an emotional connection to this kid.

Interviewing kids means nothing, every clubs do interviews this time of the year. Just cause they interview a player doesn't mean they pick em- they might do 70-80 interviews + a year, and draft 3 of them...

Not sure who you've spoken to, but I've heard words used such as poor, poo, horrendous to describe that kicking & his decision making.

Not the best kick on offer... Well clearly not if you delve into his kicking efficiency from this year:

So are you a family member or close friend?? - because you continue to have an emotional connection to this kid.
Powell-Pepper kicked well at the colts GF yesterday.
Perhaps he has good and bad days?

No I'm not but I have an intense dislike if people slagging anyone off without a reasonable basis . If you are a person that drops back to stars as some support it really speaks poorly of you .

I will repeat as it disc not seem to get through to you, I do not believe people have a basis for critiquing players based on watching a couple of games on TV, or just stats .

You won't find talent spotters, scouts basing decisions on this, they get to games as I do. They talk to people , they access Academy data .

Not once have I offered opinion on any kid outside of WA. I watch at least 4 WAFL games a weekend , know state coaches.

If by chance you are just driven by stats visit the WALF colts final and tell me on you stats based value judgements who was clearly the outstanding ( a term used by the WAFL official website ) player in the match despite being in losing team .

I live within walking distance of East Perth grounds so see more of them than anyone else and SPP is clearly the young club star but my allegiances lay with another club , West Perth.

Let's just wait until draft time and then see whether you or just about every club in the land have this right . I'm backing the club scouts and recruiters quite a few of them I have talked to . But what would they know, they are just paid and vastly experienced professionals in this game, I'll freely admit they know many more times about the game than I ever will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back