Brett Anderson's Final Mock Draft 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty good actually, but as a Melbourne supporter not sure who I'd take out of Weideman or Cunow, probably Weideman if he was 100% over injurys I think he would make a better forward, and really like Alex Morgan at 41 as well.

Hibberd and Mathieson I'd be very happy with... but not so much when Balic is still available.

But I'd take it.

Not really that interested in Snelling. If we get two mids with our first two, we should really be going KPD.... ADAMS!

Not sure Bulldog fans would be too happy with this one.
Dunkley and Fiorini to start and only one very speculative tall who hasn't even worked out his best position yet.

Collins and Burton wouldn't excite me due to Weitering and injuries. Would rather take Gresham and Tucker/B.McKay/Cole.

Curnow's efforts might be a bit different to the hype ala Laverde, but I would still be over the moon to get Charlie.

Doubt SOS will take 4 talls in first Rd. Need at least 2 mids

Weitering, Curnow but like Mathieson and Gresham. We need inside grunt

Last edited:
Crows will take H McKay with their first pick if available. He won't be there at our second pick because Carlton will take him instead of Collins.

Crows will take H McKay with their first pick if available. He won't be there at our second pick because Carlton will take him instead of Collins.
That's my thoughts as well ......depends on who Carlton takes at 8 between McKay, Curnow & Milera

If Carlton take McKay ......who do you prefer Curnow or Milera ?

If Carlton take Curnow .....who do you prefer McKay or Milera?

Can't see Mitch Brown lasting to the Saints 2nd pick.

There has been talk of both Essendon and the Bulldogs being keen with their picks at 25 and 30.

Would neck Dodoro if he pulled a dumb move like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's my thoughts as well ......depends on who Carlton takes at 8 between McKay, Curnow & Milera

If Carlton take McKay ......who do you prefer Curnow or Milera ?

If Carlton take Curnow .....who do you prefer McKay or Milera?
I would definitely take McKay or Curnow over Milera. We have already have enough similar players to Milera. And players like Balic, Gresham and Tucker will be available at our second pick.

Actually hope Milera is taken earlier so that talls are available to us.

I don't think the crows will have concerns with taking Curnow. They will back the environment and support they have in place.

I would definitely take McKay or Curnow over Milera. We have already have enough similar players to Milera. And players like Balic, Gresham and Tucker will be available at our second pick.

Actually hope Milera is taken earlier so that talls are available to us.

I don't think the crows will have concerns with taking Curnow. They will back the environment and support they have in place.
You can see by my signature 6 weeks out who my preferences have been ;)

You can see by my signature 6 weeks out who my preferences have been ;)
Can't find anything! I've been saying tall with 1st pick for a long time. If we take Milera with our 1st pick we have to hope Burton is available at our 2nd or take B McKay.

Can't find anything! I've been saying tall with 1st pick for a long time. If we take Milera with our 1st pick we have to hope Burton is available at our 2nd or take B McKay.
No my signature at bottom of every one of my posts .....look this post

Eagles are only taking three live picks to the draft, not 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back