Brett Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Did he get any of the numerous examples he asked for?
The problem is most people ring up with a set point, but nothing to back the point up when they get challenged.

Some guy rang MMM the other day about the boys club and Ben Hart as a forward coach, but then mentioned mods or jars as the replacement.

His point was get a forward to coach forwards, but that slip up was enough for Ditts to chastise him about boys club but suggesting another ex-crow.

You have to know your s**t when you going to criticise the club on radio.

The problem is most people ring up with a set point, but nothing to back the point up when they get challenged.

Some guy rang MMM the other day about the boys club and Ben Hart as a forward coach, but then mentioned mods or jars as the replacement.

His point was get a forward to coach forwards, but that slip up was enough for Ditts to chastise him about boys club but suggesting another ex-crow.

Producer probably triages the nuffies

Yep spot on! I 100% understood the guys point but he caved when challenged by Roo and Ditts. Roo was just dismissive of ever caller tho. Not willing to listen and accept constructive criticism. Again showing hes part of the problem and is blinded to the major issues.

I wonder how much a page in Advertiser would cost? Probably a mid-week edition. A supporter group creates a go fund me page of some description to publicly question senior management of the club ..?

Seems a bit fanciful, however right now I have no faith in the club to make any meaningful changes. Additionally I am sick and tired of the club being reactionary. They try to bury s**t and it just keeps coming back to kick them in the arse, very publicly

Noble lucked into a great coach that makes him look good. Why were we no different to what we are now under Noble?

Exactly, it isn't Noble that turned Brisbane around.. it's pulling a very good coach out of a very successful outfit in Hawthorn.

I wonder how much a page in Advertiser would cost? Probably a mid-week edition. A supporter group creates a go fund me page of some description to publicly question senior management of the club ..?

Seems a bit fanciful, however right now I have no faith in the club to make any meaningful changes. Additionally I am sick and tired of the club being reactionary. They try to bury s**t and it just keeps coming back to kick them in the arse, very publicly

Say you wanted to do a full page ad in the Advertiser during the week...you'd be looking at about 60k, though whether that becomes cheaper...and by cheaper I'm thinking 10-15% less not half price when you get buried in the middle.

For a Saturday edition, full page, would be about 100k ( I am basing this on other national papers but I'd think it'd be close)

If you are going to crowd fund, get enough for the wrap around on a Saturday paper, that'd be sweet

Say you wanted to do a full page ad in the Advertiser during the week...you'd be looking at about 60k, though whether that becomes cheaper...and by cheaper I'm thinking 10-15% less not half price when you get buried in the middle.

For a Saturday edition, full page, would be about 100k ( I am basing this on other national papers but I'd think it'd be close)

If you are going to crowd fund, get enough for the wrap around on a Saturday paper, that'd be sweet
Seriously .. pretty sure it wouldn't matter what day .. it would be picked up by every other news service in a heart beat

I'd go a slow news day personally

Ha Ditts! Seriously though...

100k?... Do people still read the Advertiser?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love some of these ex coaches as senior assistants or coaching directors.

I'm still not convinced Pyke is the problem when you look at the names around him.
The one saving grace is that this is a great year to go shopping for assistant coaches.

Perfect timing for a clean out.

Whoever thought when he used to frustrate the hell out of us as a player that he would come back to haunt as the GM football. Would love to know how much he is getting paid and what his KPI's are.

01d4171b2444bab14ca6e6420ead37e9.jpg

Well this made me laugh..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back