No Oppo Supporters Brett Deledio Watch - Farewell Lids and good luck at the GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

i remember way back at the beginning when I was being hounded down by all the muppets in here, because i was stating that Lids had not categorically said he wasnt going anywhere and was only pulling everyones dicks with the "nothing in it" type lines etc....like i said back then, even Richo asked the question, if he wasnt going anywhere, it was to easy to say I AM NOT GOING anywhere...

"trade talk was all noise"...

Does anyone know how much of lids salary we are paying and is it only for next season as he only has 1 year of his exisiting contract left ? Bye bye great man . Rough couple of days .

I wonder what his odds are to win the Brownlow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually not a bad bet.
If he stays fit... FMD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only seen a farewell from Grigga for Lids, anyone else spotted any from other players on Twitter or insta?

Not a lot of love for a club champion... Quite damning really.
Ties in with the rumours that he may not have been well liked around the place.
He hasn't even thanked the fans/the club yet.

Very strange.

Very strange.

I think it's strange too, cotch welcomed the new guys on Twitter, didn't see anything from him.

I did see the Reece McKenzie tweet as news broke that lids wanted a trade to the giants. That was very interesting

I think it's strange too, cotch welcomed the new guys on Twitter, didn't see anything from him.

I did see the Reece McKenzie tweet as news broke that lids wanted a trade to the giants. That was very interesting

The radio silence from the players makes me think the trade was good for the club.

Very strange.

very fishy

something stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back