Remove this Banner Ad

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr

Ultimate campaigner
May 8, 2004
Where you'd rather be
AFL Club
Carlton
G'day Tiger Army! :tigerface:

I head up production for Dylan Buckley's Dyl and Friends vodcast, and this week's ep features former Tigers champ Brett Deledio.

He chats about his time at the Tigers, his post footy move into coaching and now player management, and much more!

Episode is Premiering on YouTube now for anyone keen. :thumbsu:

Cheers!

Bojangles17

Hall of Famer
May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond

I head up production for Dylan Buckley's Dyl and Friends vodcast, and this week's ep features former Tigers champ Brett Deledio.

He chats about his time at the Tigers, his post footy move into coaching and now player management, and much more!

Cheers!

Cheers will listen , has a future in media Buckley, hope he gets a break

(Log in to remove this ad.)

French Tiger

Premium Gold
Oct 4, 2004
Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa ,Goldern State

Cheers!

Thanks mate ! Great to hear he still loves the Tiges 👍

Hamsatma

All Australian
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing that mate, just going off this one Dylan looks a really good interviewer - good work :thumbsu:

Top Bottom