Toast Brett Deledio

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** this bloke. Why do we have a toast him thread. He wants nothing more then to see his orange s**t beat us in a final after he ran away at the end of 16.
There's a sick sweetness in him missing the 2017 premiership. Just like Griffen missing the 2016 premiership.

You can mix it any way you like, those blokes left to go and be in successful clubs and had to watch as the clubs they left went on to succeed. They gave their all for the time they were at their clubs but that's exactly what they should be doing. Don't act like the club isn't paying them to do that and I imagine Deledio and Griffen were both paid handsomely.

I hope you guys ******* ruin those plastic *******s and am somewhat hopeful that Greene even tries to go at Dustys eyes because I reckon unlike us who let it go without a whimper and Brisbane who didn't react appropriately either, Greene won't get out of there alive.

Feel bad for him if he can’t get up but man you gotta be celebrating this lids. You might not play but you’re involved in a club playing in a GF.

Love Lids but am tired of the media focus on him in relation to Richmond. It's three years since he cleaned out his locker thinking he was going to Geelong. What about the other ex-GWS players now at also-ran and no-hoper clubs? What about Anthony Miles, the only ex-Giant/ex-Tiger in history, now stuck at Gold Coast? He was fit and available and not selected for the GF. The only other ex-Giant who'll be able to say the same is Townsend.

Treloar, Adams & Hoskin-Elliott
Shiel, Smith & Stewart
Plowman/Marchbank/Setterfield/Kennedy/Phillips
Lobb, Wilson & McCarthy

There are others. Go and broadcast their misery.

The media never really loved Deledio as a Tiger, but now they're all over him.

Three ex tigers turned up to the VFL GF today and I’m certain Lids was in town yesterday, but never sighted today.
I even walked passed the Royal Park Zoo , but still unsighted. 😘

View attachment 751261

Surely you wouldn't expect Lids to be at the VFL yesterday?

Firstly, Giants were well and truly back in Sydney by the time the VFL game was on and Lids is a Giant and even if his chances of a recall are almost zero he would still be around his team, getting treatment and hoping for an unlikely miracle.

Getting back on board the Tiger train will come soon enough for him.

Surely you wouldn't expect Lids to be at the VFL yesterday?

Firstly, Giants were well and truly back in Sydney by the time the VFL game was on and Lids is a Giant and even if his chances of a recall are almost zero he would still be around his team, getting treatment and hoping for an unlikely miracle.

Getting back on board the Tiger train will come soon enough for him.
It was a piss take mate hence the emoji. Anyway why not as it’s only an hour or so flight?
Also as if they would’ve been doing anything on a Sunday. He sooked up after the game on Saturday bc he has zero chance of playing , so you’re going nowhere with that one.
Actually there were three GWS players sited at the ground according to one of the officials. I’m not sure if true, but he would’ve known better than most of us.
Finally , of course I didn’t expect him to turn up bc he would have been at Taronga Zoo like in 2017.

There's a sick sweetness in him missing the 2017 premiership. Just like Griffen missing the 2016 premiership.

You can mix it any way you like, those blokes left to go and be in successful clubs and had to watch as the clubs they left went on to succeed. They gave their all for the time they were at their clubs but that's exactly what they should be doing. Don't act like the club isn't paying them to do that and I imagine Deledio and Griffen were both paid handsomely.

I hope you guys ******* ruin those plastic *******s and am somewhat hopeful that Greene even tries to go at Dustys eyes because I reckon unlike us who let it go without a whimper and Brisbane who didn't react appropriately either, Greene won't get out of there alive.
Thank you guys. Thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suck s**t you arrogant, selfish, self loathing campaigner, I hope they locked you in a corporate box and forced you to watch every ******* minute of the game, and didn't let you leave until after the last time the Richmond song was played. Karma.
I don’t understand how Richmond fans have a reputation..

I don't understand how some Richmond fans have been sucked in by this fraud.
Lol no worries knackers.
Sucked in by nothing some people, no most people see it for what it is. A game where they follow a team, where they had a great player who played for that team who made a decision like hundreds before him and hundred more will. He got it wrong which was very unlucky and has then had horrid luck since. His career now over he is just a very unlucky former Richmond great who has hurt nobody and everyone moves on with their lives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back