Toast Brett Deledio

Remove this Banner Ad

One last time, Thanks Lids

A Tiger Great

EFhYsIOUYAAGxts

EFij_paUcAAUHrb

Suck s**t you arrogant, selfish, self loathing campaigner, I hope they locked you in a corporate box and forced you to watch every ******* minute of the game, and didn't let you leave until after the last time the Richmond song was played. Karma.
Look in the mirror mate, is that how would you describe yourself?

Look in the mirror mate, is that how would you describe yourself?
I wonder does this mean players like a Prestia, Lynch and Caddy are selfish pieces of s**t too?
Almost as hilarious as the melts about Ellis reportedly moving on.

🙄

Keep living in your sheltered little world where he's a hero to you, boys and girls.
You must be a pretty small person that instead of celebrating a premiership you get in here to have a go at a guy who left the club.
Grow up

You must be a pretty small person that instead of celebrating a premiership you get in here to have a go at a guy who left the club.
Grow up

The fact that this thread popped up when other guys put their heart and soul into the flag ground my gears.

Fyi I celebrated long and hard and still am.

This guy deserves no accolades.

As a neutral with no attachment to the situation I can't help but feel for the guy. To end your career injured with gws playing your old side after missing 2017. Would have been some sleepless nights agonising over that decision with hindsight. Really feel for the guy.
He got paid a stack of money so can't be too bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And people can have their opinions because it's a free country lol
Fair enough champ, but I think we should all celebrate the great honour of winning a 12th flag and be on the same page. I’m no Lids fan, but I think everybody has said their bit on him and it’s just getting silly now.

Just remember, he was an absolute gun whilst he was with us................that's unquestionable.
However, he'll be in lots of pain for lots of years to come.
Such is life.

Fair enough champ, but I think we should all celebrate the great honour of winning a 12th flag and be on the same page. I’m no Lids fan, but I think everybody has said their bit on him and it’s just getting silly now.
TBH I don't like how Lids gets any attention at all, he's not a part of anything, made his bed.

Lids could have left when he was in his.prime and we were shite but he didnt leave till nearly at the end of his career for one last chance at a flag
Which im ok with, it didnt happen for him , sometimes some things arent meant to be in life
He has tragedies in his life 1000 times worse than missing a flag , hope now he enjoys life with his family and have no regrets .

All the best to Lids. A tragic footy story in the end, a real shame he never got to experience the peak of a Premiership after staying with us during some dark times.

Would anyone be celebrating Deledio if he’d played in a winning GWS side on Saturday?

Nah, didn’t think so.

That’s not what actually happened though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back