Toast Brett Deledio

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day Tiger Army! :tigerface:

I head up production for Dylan Buckley's Dyl and Friends vodcast, and this week's ep features former Tigers champ Brett Deledio.

He chats about his time at the Tigers, his post footy move into coaching and now player management, and much more!

Episode is Premiering on YouTube now for anyone keen. :thumbsu:

Cheers!

I head up production for Dylan Buckley's Dyl and Friends vodcast, and this week's ep features former Tigers champ Brett Deledio.

He chats about his time at the Tigers, his post footy move into coaching and now player management, and much more!

Cheers!

Cheers will listen , has a future in media Buckley, hope he gets a break

Cheers!

Thanks mate ! Great to hear he still loves the Tiges 👍

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing that mate, just going off this one Dylan looks a really good interviewer - good work :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back