Rumour Brett Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Ghossein

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
heard from a very reliable source from inside the claremont tigers, that bones has done his knee and will be out for the rest of the season. it's a shame, really showed something in that brisbane game last year and i was hoping he could resurrect his career this year, you'd say that's his AFL career over now.....

Bad news for Bones if true. I don't think he was ever going to make it back into an Eagles guernsey again but perhaps could of been picked up somewhere else.

That's unlucky and I feel bad for the guy, but from a purely West Perth and Eagles point of view probably a blessing. Couldn't stand to think we'd have him around another year taking a roster spot away from a kid, his career was done once Schoey/Smith/McGinnity started showing consistency.

never like to hear of such an injury , particularly to one of our guys.

IMO he is the perfect example of the kind of player GWS should be looking at, ( previously ) successful, hardened , solid citien who cant crack a game at current team. and i kind of wished he would have got picked up by someone . gave us great service when he was required and seems to have carried himself well when not called upon.

Always had a soft spot for Brett Jones. He was the one that pretty much showed me that even if you're old, you can still make it at AFL and have a successful career by working at it. Glad he got 100 games for us since he looks like a top bloke, and plus he looks like Russell Coite.

heard from a very reliable source from inside the claremont tigers, that bones has done his knee and will be out for the rest of the season. it's a shame, really showed something in that brisbane game last year and i was hoping he could resurrect his career this year, you'd say that's his AFL career over now.....
What a C*** if true. Poor bones, I hope he gets well soon.

I always liked Bones, he plays has hard as he can for his jumper. I was hoping he'd get a trade somewhere that has a spot for him.

Bad luck. :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back