News Brett Montgomery joins GWS

Dec 18, 2005
Barstow, Cal14nia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
GAVROI MOUNIA... GAMW TON PIRAEA
Do you think Hinkley is safe because of internal support or because of the club's financial situation, ie being beholden to the AFL for loans?

Internal support. He’s regarded because he brings stability on field which obviously is valuable off field.

Hong-Kong Phooey

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2011
i have no idea
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United
Thanks mate. Have done some research. Still checking why his parents would give him such a name.

Now, Jarrad Scholfield, whom we know, and whom we jizzed over when he was appointed … is according to C4 to be replaced by this bloke.

Come on C4, you can do better than this. We are angry people. We need … red meat. Not smoke.

LR we understand you helped the club when they were dealing with the Hong kong football club and had contact with some important people in the club back then. But that don't make you a pro on all things port. C4 clearly is someone who works in the player/coach management game and has a lot of runs in the board with inside information.

I think a bit of respect to his Intel is deserved.

Last edited:

agmsy

All Australian
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
LR we understand you helped a little bit with the club when they were dealing with the Hong kong football club and had contact with some important people in the club back then. But that don't make you a pro on all things port. C4 clearly is someone who works in the player/coach management game and has a lot of runs in the board with inside information.

I think a bit of reapect to his Intel is deserved.

It's a good thing noone here has ever had to learn the hard way what happens when you do or say things the club does not want you to do or say. ;)

davesnothere

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not really fussed about Schofield leaving to be honest.

I admit neither am I.

I just want a massive shake up there's quality people out there who are desperate for an opportunity and I'd be happy for our list to start pre season looking at a completely fresh and revamped coaching staff.

Back