Toast Brett Ratten - New Senior Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

He mentioned interesting stat that puts into perspective on Friday nearly the same number of set shots
as West Coast (2 difference ) Eagles have scored over 200 points for the year more than the Saints for nearly
same amount of attempts.
For me S66, it is one of the most frustrating things about watching the Saints. This year WC & StK both averaged just over 50 x Inside 50s per game , but from those 50ish entries WC averaged 13 goals per game, while we could only manage 10.6 goals per game. That is a huge goal difference over the course of the season and until we fix it we ain't going anywhere fast.

For me S66, it is one of the most frustrating things about watching the Saints. This year WC & StK both averaged just over 50 x Inside 50s per game , but from those 50ish entries WC averaged 13 goals per game, while we could only manage 10.6 goals per game. That is a huge goal difference over the course of the season and until we fix it we ain't going anywhere fast.
For me it’s P66

With Ratten appointed we are nowon the lookout for an assistant coach. Who is available/out of contract?
Get that little bloke from Fremantle back to help out 😌

We need to look at replacing Ben McGlyn. Has done absolutely nothing with our small forwards.

Would be asking Stevie J if he wants to return back to melbourne.

Heard whispers was interviewed by drug cheats

Any news on any new assistant coaches coming ?

Any news on any new assistant coaches coming ?
While we and other clubs have been snoozing, Rhyce Shaw has used his star power and charisma, along with the enormous buzz surrounding North Melbourne, to snare Heath Scotland from the Darley Football Club as an Assistant Coach.

Lift Saints!!!!! 😬

I don't mind plugger66. He's a bit like durian. An acquired taste, banned in some places and consuming in high doses can cause discomfort ;)

They have also banned him from public transport like a durian too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you can find it on the Hope pr0n websites.

Words are a good start. I remember I was impressed with Richo's many encouraging words too.

No knock on Ratten BTW, but talk is cheap.

Yeah, but it’s the bnf. That’s all he can do.... talk. I thought he spoke well. Clear points, standards and expectations:thumbsu:

Ratts BnF speech

Supporters wondered how Cho rated Nick Coffield.

And once he was gone; how the new coach rated him.

Interestingly at the end of his speech Ratts singles out just 3 of our youngsters. Coffield, King and Coffield.

Obviously Ratts loves him :D:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back