Toast Brett Ratten - New Senior Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if it’s been posted anywhere but Aaron Hamill is back at the Saints as Rattens senior assistant.
Apparently he has Sexton’s gig and is now in charge of retrieving the balls kicked over the fence at training.
Sexton has been given a role more in tune with his skill set.
Pushing a 🧹 .

Apparently he has Sexton’s gig and is now in charge of retrieving the balls kicked over the fence at training.
Sexton has been given a role more in tune with his skill set.
Pushing a 🧹 .
Hamill probably won't be much of an improvement.

Not sure if it’s been posted anywhere but Aaron Hamill is back at the Saints as Rattens senior assistant.
I've changed my opinion on Hammil lately, partly as a result of bring reminded in Roo's autobiography how powerful a mentor he is for younger players. Maybe not the right person to be day to day coaching or any long term strategic assignments, but a good club man and knows how to get the most out of himself as a player. Good to have around.

Last edited:
Wish they actually asked him some relevant questions though, what a waste of time him driving to the studio for that.
Agreed it was 20 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Funnily enough, seeing Ratts talk about Geelong and give a 30sec run down of the trade thread was a complete waste of everyones time.

Loved when Robbo asked Ratts what he thought would be the game plan that Chris would implements with regards to Danger etc. The look on Scott's face when Ratts rattled off the answers was priceless!

i missed that.

what did he say?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much broke down what the cats will most likely do against the tigers. Scott was dumbfounded and the camera caught his face perfectly!
Watch from the 0:00 minute mark:

giphy.gif

i like Ratts when he's specific on his points and emphasizes them. its easy to understand and hits home. i feel his words carry more weight than richo.

i do not like Ratts when he starts to ramble. he can bring up a point. never finish it. then repeat that for 3 more points. very chocco like.

i like Ratts when he's specific on his points and emphasizes them. its easy to understand and hits home. i feel his words carry more weight than richo.

i do not like Ratts when he starts to ramble. he can bring up a point. never finish it. then repeat that for 3 more points. very chocco like.
chocco, you mean that premiership winning coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back