Brexit - The UK referendum on leaving the EU - Reneging, reshmeging!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should keep a 32-bit system on hand and wait for January 19, 2038.
And Deep Impact. Was trying to remember the name of the craft that NASA lost contact with because the timing system overflowed.
Pray tell... How will a computer that's been simply coded as age = year - yob is going to get to 18 when the year is 00 and the yob is 82?
I'm sure they did and they were ever so grateful that you cleaned the place overnight before they got back in.

Maybe some companies didn't need to because they had software that worked prior to that?

I mean all those reported problems that still happened on 1/1/00 were lies, incorrect or not related to Y2K...

How about do a little more research and understand computer code before you mouth off like an utter moron every time. Have you ever noticed how you're the only one who produces these lies on here and no one will back you up? Stop lying, no one here is impressed.

93591F3E-EEA2-4A60-A468-DE5C0F458B49.png

Has it aged well?
Well, he was clearly a lying campaigner then, he's still clearly a lying campaigner now. And people like you, love him.
So it's aged. And that's all you can really say.
You mean you wouldn't buy a used car from this bloke?

#MedusalasDaddy.JPG

God imagine being dumb enough to believe Y2K was a hoax. Jesus christ.
I have no doubt that some people did more work than was needed, or paid consultants too much or whatever.

There were also people panicking over planes falling out of the sky or whatever. That was not wise.

No doubt there are IT peeps here who did more work than me on bigger systems than I was involved in testing and can give us more stories.

This is what we are dealing with, Brexit means Brexit, nek minit..minister doesn't know what he wrote himself.

Brexiters!!

Fishing must really being stinging hey? LOL I thought exports to Canada and USA would be the saviour?

This is what we are dealing with, Brexit means Brexit, nek minit..minister doesn't know what he wrote himself.

Brexiters!!

Fishing must really being stinging hey? LOL I thought exports to Canada and USA would be the saviour?
Heres where we as lefties keep making the same mistake over and over and over.

we think they will react like a normal person would .... with chagrin at not only being proven wrong - but humiliatingly so

They dont - they just keep moving forward and not only that they will keep claiming the same claim.

the only thing that stops this behaviour is their own voters calling them on it. Read this and all the other threads - their own supporters are defending them..... to the death and beyond - they have zero incentive to stop or feel the slightest prick of embarrassment.

cue monty python skit : “so apparently they nailed your wifes head to a coffee table”

Heres where we as lefties keep making the same mistake over and over and over.

we think they will react like a normal person would .... with chagrin at not only being proven wrong - but humiliatingly so

They dont - they just keep moving forward and not only that they will keep claiming the same claim.

the only thing that stops this behaviour is their own voters calling them on it. Read this and all the other threads - their own supporters are defending them..... to the death and beyond - they have zero incentive to stop or feel the slightest prick of embarrassment.

cue monty python skit : “so apparently they nailed your wifes head to a coffee table”

93% of the fishing community voted for Brexit after listening to campaigners like Farage, now Farage is nowhere to be found. Farage is always doing the talk on LBC but when actually need him, he is nowhere to be found. They make it sound as though this shellfish "ban" was introduced in January 2021 newly just to punish the UK. there is not "ban on British live shellfish exports", only an import ban for third countries in general from ten years ago thta the UK supported. Farage being a MEP and being a part of Fisheries doesnt know that. But then again you need to attend a meeting to have known that, he was busy writing the Brexit Manifesto.

Oh good, the Troubles are returning.

No one in GB ever gave a s**t about NI. Why should this have changed? BoJo the Clown and his Circus of Tories achieved what they wanted, the nutters in Little England can still have their imperial delusions while living their shitty lives, Wales does not matter, and Scotland always wets itself when you mention „independence“.

No one in GB ever gave a sh*t about NI. Why should this have changed? BoJo the Clown and his Circus of Tories achieved what they wanted, the nutters in Little England can still have their imperial delusions while living their shitty lives, Wales does not matter, and Scotland always wets itself when you mention „independence“.
People in NI didn't know that until now though. They laboured under the delusion they were equal members of the union, when in reality to the English they were the red-headed step-child that nobody really likes. Ironically for unionists, there is actually a country that does want them, but unionists can't abide the thought of reunification.

By the way, Wales voted for Brexit, although English migrants to Wales could have been the ones tipping the balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back