Brexit - The UK referendum on leaving the EU - Reneging, reshmeging!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28...up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/

CmE9UZJWkAARY0G.jpg:large

Those poor oppressed members of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Foreign Affairs is CFR. Foreign Policy is part of one of the big media corps, possibly the Post from memory. Still, did laugh. Variations on the theme all week.

great argument. Wah Wah Wah. Sorry I used some long words. Don't blame the semi fascist proles buddy. Blame the interventionist holier than thou elite, and the trendy bleeding heart liberals who live in the claremonts and south Perths of the cites who never struggled a day in thier lives, who want to save the world one Syrian child at a time but don't have the balls make the sacrifices required to enact real change. The hipocracy spewing forth out of the msm and the pollies has piled up so high even the dumbest bastard know it stinks.

Your post received the response it deserved. Unbridled gibberish.

As your comprehension skills are about as sharp as a bowling ball, I'll lay out my views on Brexit in simple terms:

- I believe that the main reason for the leave vote was disenchantment and disengagement from the political process, by those who've suffered the most from austerity measures.

- A range of spivs and chancers have used this to push their own barrows (i.e. Farrage and Boris to name a few). My reply was calling out said poster for being in the latter camp as he/she/it was stating that those in the remain camp were blaming it all on the xenophobes

Your post received the response it deserved. Unbridled gibberish.

As your comprehension skills are about as sharp as a bowling ball, I'll lay out my views on Brexit in simple terms:

- I believe that the main reason for the leave vote was disenchantment and disengagement from the political process, by those who've suffered the most from austerity measures.

- A range of spivs and chancers have used this to push their own barrows (i.e. Farrage and Boris to name a few). My reply was calling out said poster for being in the latter camp as he/she/it was stating that those in the remain camp were blaming it all on the xenophobes
If this is referring to myself, I stated that I didn't care about the result of the brexit, you are claiming that I do and are alluding to me being a xenophobe because of it.

False assumption followed by a false labeling.

Speaks volumes.

That video is ten times scarier than the Conjuring 2 , this stupidity is real life horror, if these little turds are the future then it's time to put arsenic in their disco bikkies.
I don't know man, the trailer of the Conjuring 2 gave me the creeps, especially the nun in the mirror scene :eek:

In one post your telling someone off for possibly turning on democracy. In the next your justifying murder on people for having different opinions to you.

You know nothing about those two people other than what that video was specifically designed to make you think about them. And you want to kill them.
But your worried about democracy.
I dont buy it.

It's a joke not a vibrator don't take it so hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cool meme

i'd say nigel was aiming more at the guy he was looking it, the belligerent failure guy verhofstadt

No, he wasn't. He was making an unfounded generalisation of all those present. It's his modus operandi. The worst type of opportunistic spiv there is

No, he wasn't. He was making an unfounded generalisation of all those present. It's his modus operandi. The worst type of opportunistic spiv there is

Unless you want to go through every single MEP - which Andriukaitis is not - you can't say it's unfounded. I would estimate that a significant proportion of those MEPs would, like Verhofstadt, have only ever worked in politics. It would certainly help us understand why they are so deaf to euroscepticism.

Unless you want to go through every single MEP - which Andriukaitis is not - you can't say it's unfounded. I would estimate that a significant proportion of those MEPs would, like Verhofstadt, have only ever worked in politics. It would certainly help us understand why they are so deaf to euroscepticism.

You could say that about most pollies these days, they belong to the "political class". I find it highly hypocritical that someone who was a commodity broker before his current "career" would be castigating others about their work history

You could say that about most pollies these days, they belong to the "political class". I find it highly hypocritical that someone who was a commodity broker before his current "career" would be castigating others about their work history
Especially one that got it through his daddy's contacts, without any formal training, after going to one of the elite private schools in England.

Why is he not allowed to point it out? At least he can argue to have worked outside of politics, and even if you don't think his work history is 'real work', he can at least recognise the failure of the political class to connect with the people, something most of those opposing him cannot do.

Why is he not allowed to point it out? At least he can argue to have worked outside of politics, and even if you don't think his work history is 'real work', he can at least recognise the failure of the political class to connect with the people, something most of those opposing him cannot do.

Absolutely, hence my comments regarding him being an opportunistic spiv.

Oh, so pointing out reality is being 'opportunistic', as though he doesn't believe what he is saying and isn't allowed to say it because of his upbringing.

Out of all the things he can be criticised for, spending twenty years fighting for a cause that was thought unwinnable is not one of them. If you disagree with him, fight it based on what he is saying, not who is saying it.

I think most politicians have a reasonable idea of what people think, they poll everything and understand the pulse of society quite well. Most of them aren't irresponsible bomb throwers though that seek to leverage discontent to reach and end goal without any actual plans in place once that goal has been reached.

I think most politicians have a reasonable idea of what people think

Evidently they don't, given most MPs supported remain, and Labour MPs think they are more important than their own members in deciding the leadership and policy direction of the party.

they poll everything

good old focus groups

they don't work

and understand the pulse of society quite well.

What does this even mean?

Most of them aren't irresponsible bomb throwers though that seek to leverage discontent to reach and end goal without any actual plans in place once that goal has been reached.

Who are you talking about here? Clearly not Farage.

Oh, so pointing out reality is being 'opportunistic', as though he doesn't believe what he is saying and isn't allowed to say it because of his upbringing.

Out of all the things he can be criticised for, spending twenty years fighting for a cause that was thought unwinnable is not one of them. If you disagree with him, fight it based on what he is saying, not who is saying it.

He's being opportunistic because he's is using the dissatisfaction of the working class and their disenfranchisement from the political process (a direct result of austerity measures employed by the Tory government) to promote his particular brand of dog whistle politics.

My opinion of Farage is entirely down to his long history of barely disguised xenophobic comments, and bullshit stunts like this

576a75e01500002b0073be2c.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back