Alien/UFO Brian Cox - We haven't found aliens yet because they are dead - Humans are next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes sense that we might either send intelligent machines to explore the vastness of the universe, or have been completely overrun my self creating intelligent machines. who then travel or communicate.

Wouldn't the reverse be true of alien visitors?

But I guess its taken imagination (and maybe quite a few drugs) to expand our (human) grasp of what might be possible. could we impart this to a machine? otherwise they wont seek to expand and 'grow' if we are no longer around.

didnt know if the link belonged in 'machine learning' 'mars exploration' or here

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...t/news-story/936ca6b64431ada8c1ad3fae2a579ad7

Another thought.

Aliens sending probes to observe us from a vast distance, or a future earth civilisation sending probes back in time.

Both seem improbable, but which is the more improbable and by how much?

Another thought.

Aliens sending probes to observe us from a vast distance, or a future earth civilisation sending probes back in time.

Both seem improbable, but which is the more improbable and by how much?

Both seem equally, the product of an over-active imagination.

We have ZERO evidence for the existance of GOD, or any God for that matter.
And people who believe were not alone are the nutters??
I ******* hate humans sometimes.
The vast majority of us are just deluded.

You should be questioning why its always a God vs Aliens debate. Also, take note of the correlation between belief in aliens and the sheer volume of hollywood movies, books both fiction and claimed nonfiction, so called whistleblowers, all talking about the same subject. Its a massive coordinated propaganda effort, put forth by the rulers of the world to shed the beliefs of their old system and transition us into their new system. Belief in God means these annoying little things called universal human rights which they no longer have a need for in a system where our very existence is the result of a cosmic burp.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Take a chill pill Phil.

And if there is a God, why do you think It is going to come knocking on the door of an angry little nutter like you to say “here I am!”?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back