Brian Lake calls Boomer selfish

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the time
Is that you Brian?

Since you're here on the North board lets reminisce about the time Petrie kicked 6 on you in a quarter, or the time he kicked 5 on you and you tried to choke him out.

I suspect you are probably busy staking out your wife and stealing from her house right now, catch up for some sushi later?[/QUOTE

What about the time Boomer outmarked him one on one, and gave him a massive earful!

I get the feeling this one isn't going to end well. Maybe not to the extent of someone like Cousins, but he clearly needs a footy environment around him.

Maybe not Cousins' abuse of illicit drugs but jail time for breaking an intervention order would not be a shock.

A real ****wit in his b'n'f farewell speech talking sh!t about Drew and has continued on being the ****wit he is.

#kent
Bit of a whisper around town that the former Mrs Lakes didn't leave for a Mr if ye get my drift :burn look:

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So choking Drewy (up there with old mates chicken wing tackle on Patch as low unsportsmanlike acts) is indicative of this blokes true colours. Knowing a fair bit about Japan and their culture, they're a pretty tolerant lot, you'd have to F up royally to get arrested there.

Their cops don't even carry guns they're so tolerant.

Bit of a whisper around town that the former Mrs Lakes didn't leave for a Mr if ye get my drift :burn look:

Wow she became a nun? Completely been put off rooting.

Brian Lake Harris :$

Was gonna say no wonder he’s gone mad. He turned her against the whole gender.
Then again he should rest easy knowing he was the last bloke to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bloke is really struggling hope he can pull it together. No one is perfect we all make mistakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back