Brian Lake calls Boomer selfish

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lake can just go jump in a ... um... you know...aah...

Okay then.

Flog.

Drama queens. :rolleyes::D

Lake wasn't calling Boomer selfish. He was speaking about himself and saying the only reason HE would play on would be for selfish reasons, eg. if he was within striking distance of the 300 game milestone or within reach of a record like Boomer is.

He wasn't even using the word "selfish" in a negative sense. He was just being matter-of-fact about it. I'm sure he'd say he left the Bulldogs for selfish reasons - because he wanted play in a premiership. Nothing wrong with that. Being selfish is a part of life - it's not always a bad thing, you know...

Lake wasn't calling Boomer selfish. He was speaking about himself and saying the only reason HE would play on would be for selfish reasons, eg. if he was within striking distance of the 300 game milestone or within reach of a record like Boomer is.

He wasn't even using the word "selfish" in a negative sense. He was just being matter-of-fact about it. I'm sure he'd say he left the Bulldogs for selfish reasons - because he wanted play in a premiership. Nothing wrong with that. Being selfish is a part of life - it's not always a bad thing, you know...
But but but the bad man, he choked our little Drewwwwwwww :cry:

But but but the bad man, he choked our little Drewwwwwwww :cry:

Lost respect for him then… and he didn't disappoint with 'vindicating plenty NM fan' with his lame ass and IGNORANT comments about Boomer.

No point being a Premiership player if you're a dead set douchebag. Even his own premiership team-mates question his character. Says plenty.

I don't care for reasoned assessment- he called Boomer a shellfish!

I heard it with my own eyes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back