Remove this Banner Ad

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nuggets
Oh and yeah im with K4E, from the s**t he did when he was young, to the DD, and the numerous snipes he's racked up along the way, he's gone from my 'boys will boys good bloke' to flog category, was a big fan, but not anymore.
What did he do when he was young specifically?

So Brian Lake told everyone the reason why he chose not to play on with Essendon who offered him $150,000 plus game day payments and said he would have only played on for selfish reason then he pulled this out......

The only reasons I would have done it (are) selfish - if I was on 290 games and I wanted to get to 300, a bit like `Boomer' who wants to break the record," he said.

What a knob.
And now suspended for life...
Gee did boomer squeeze out a few games from 290...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Selfish?

This is the same campaigner who took a kids spot in the WRFL RESERVES finals team because the seniors (his team) weren't good enough to make it?

He's a s**t campaigner.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Reported 6 times in his 2 seasons in local footy.

He's a complete grub.

Thewlis Dish

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2003
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FGR
I get the feeling this one isn't going to end well. Maybe not to the extent of someone like Cousins, but he clearly needs a footy environment around him.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Reported 6 times in his 2 seasons in local footy.

He's a complete grub.

I dare say it would be mostly in retaliation to snipers, keen to get one in, owing to his reputation.

I always liked Boomer as a player & wished he had of played for my club.

I don't know why, but news.com.au has a random picture of Brad Scott in the article about Brian Lake!

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/a...l/news-story/28ea2b05a4e1d60a7c75c560a27d1fb7

AFL great Brian Lake banned from all levels of football
AFL great Brian Lake is planning to appeal after he was deregistered from all levels of football for one final strike on the weekend.

The all-Scott family affair
64b42f2e1c6ece89de00a8293513411d

AFL: North Melbourne coach Brad Scott jokes about the Scott family affair taking place this weekend in the AFL on Mother's Day.
  • May 9th 2019
  • 5 hours ago
  • /display/newscorpaustralia.com/Web/NewsNetwork/Sport news and galleries/AFL/
8877e079380e19d89c666024e17b49d2

9c55275a3343fabbd7ca49098071f045

Brian Lake will fight his sensational ban.Source:News Corp Australia
AFL legend Brian Lake plans to appeal against a lifetime ban after he was deregistered from football for an incident on the weekend.
Lake, who won three premierships with Hawthorn, was banned from playing footy at all levels after receiving a two-match ban for striking in a local Victorian competition during Caroline Springs’ win over Sunshine on Saturday.
The penalty saw him fall foul of the national registration policy, which rules any player who racks up 16 weeks worth of suspensions in their career is unable to play football at any level.
Lake has now been banned for a total of 21 matches across his career. He was able to play on past the 16-week mark because AFL players receive a 25 per cent discount, but his latest indiscretion took him over the edge.
However, Lake has vowed to fight his ban.

I dare say it would be mostly in retaliation to snipers, keen to get one in, owing to his reputation.

How many shots you reckon people have taken at Boomer in the league he played in after he finished up?

Weak excuse is weak.

Sideburns Ahern

Team Captain
Apr 6, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Boomer still playing at local level and dealing with suburban snipers just like Lake. Manages to avoid belting them. Because he's not a campaigner who is disliked by every team mate he ever played with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back