Scandal Brian Lake gets sprung having a day out, does the public confession / rehab pledge

Remove this Banner Ad

“ just taking “... please don’t make it sound like it’s ok. The word recreational implies taking drugs is a choice you make to have fun. I have zero tolerance for drugs and anybody that takes them for fun I judge as stupid regardless of their background.

lmao nerd

I DON'T CARE
Gotcha
James Hird must be one of your heros....upstanding,honest,genuine human being....”shocked to be sitting here”...Dank....The weapon....reaction to vanity drugs(yeah sure)...Great person with a fabulous legacy
Bomber Thompson....yeah nah

You breed them well at *

Gotcha
James Hird must be one of your heros....upstanding,honest,genuine human being....”shocked to be sitting here”...Dank....The weapon....reaction to vanity drugs(yeah sure)...Great person with a fabulous legacy
Bomber Thompson....yeah nah

You breed them well at *
USE..THE...SPACEBAR...GODDAMIT

USE..THE...SPACEBAR...GODDAMIT
Watson was stripped of a Brownlow for being a drug cheat and none of your smugness will ever change that.
Not so ironic that your Drug cheating club was coached by Hird and Thompson when said cheating took place.

Watson was stripped of a Brownlow for being a drug cheat and none of your smugness will ever change that.
Not so ironic that your Drug cheating club was coached by Hird and Thompson when said cheating took place.
QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST MAN

It's like Garry Lyon getting sprung for dogging his mate Billy Brownless and then going into hiding. They don't want to accept the consequences for their actions like normal members of society.
Billy's misso was a fine looking sophisticated older lady. Looks like she'd go off in the sack too, safe bet given she made an honest man out of the "LONE WOLF".

Brownless looked like a sack of potatoes with a mug stuck on top. Maybe if he laid off the "froffies" and went to the gym his partner wouldn't have been keen to jump into someone else's bed.

Lyon dogged no one.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“ just taking “... please don’t make it sound like it’s ok. The word recreational implies taking drugs is a choice you make to have fun. I have zero tolerance for drugs and anybody that takes them for fun I judge as stupid regardless of their background.
It is ok.

What's not ok are the ferkin prices at the moment!!

That’s how you roll at *.
PS As an Essendon member do you get a discount to use the house across the road for safe injecting?
Yeah man we do, it's totally ace.

Let me guess, you guys still just get a shitty sticker and a lanyard in your package?

I’ve read a lot of hot takes on various things, but this is one of the stupider offerings.
Lyon didn't dog Brownless.

Brownless dogged himself being a massively unattractive lard arse alcoholic.

Rumours are he was hitting up slappers for sex while touring rural towns in that bogan footy show. If that's the case and I believe it is then it serves him right that his best mate ended up with his missus.

Suck s**t Brownless.

Because they are privileged members of society earning ridiculous money to play a game and they need to live by higher standards.

Like * they do. You live to higher ******* standards before you judge anyone else

Lyon didn't dog Brownless.

Brownless dogged himself being a massively unattractive lard arse alcoholic.

Rumours are he was hitting up slappers for sex while touring rural towns in that bogan footy show. If that's the case and I believe it is then it serves him right that his best mate ended up with his missus.

Suck s**t Brownless.

A) he’s not anorexic, but he’s actually not a lardarse, believe it or not

B) he’s an alcoholic? Because he’s required to make a few “froffy” jokes on TV?

C) “if that’s the case and I believe it is”.... rofl... get your hand off it

A) he’s not anorexic, but he’s actually not a lardarse, believe it or not

B) he’s an alcoholic? Because he’s required to make a few “froffy” jokes on TV?

C) “if that’s the case and I believe it is”.... rofl... get your hand off it
A) Wouldn't hurt to get a bit of exercise. Looks fat to me.

B) Dunno what he says on TV, who'd watch that s**t.

C)
be71b982727702de94e132d40bb95ebe

Look at the *in' mug on that thing, no wonder his hot wifey left him for Gaz.

Suck it Brownless!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back