Brian Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly the worst course of action to take.

We're a football club not a petulant teenager.

Want to make a stand as a club?

Win games of football. It'll fill the stands and shut cretins like this douchecanoe up.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Don't ban him, do the opposite in fact. Volunteer to do an interview with him then ******* trash him during it.

On MMM when they used to get into him for his biases he'd just go quiet or be a flog. The bias and dislike is clearly there. Confront him on it on live TV when he's not expecting it and see the flog turn to water.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Tell me North supporters should North Melbourne Football Club BAN this man from entering our rooms Again after s**t caning our club yet again

Ban him?

I'd welcome him in and issue darts.

hotham

NMFC 1869
North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jan 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eels
Tell me North supporters should North Melbourne Football Club BAN this man from entering our rooms Again after s**t caning our club yet again
Yes.

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
this pisses me off really, we decided to play friday nights, afl work out there is money in it we never play friday nights. we push for good friday footy for about two decades and everyone is against it. newsflash pies cant play dons every special event. its taken 3 years to actually get the fixture we originally wanted just let us be. I dont care 3 people turn up this is our club and this is what we want. Think MCG had been half empty for Pies and Dees before the big freeze when melbourne were struggling. leave it as this let a tradition begin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 25, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Still resents the fact that a game and burly 19 year old kid from Newport Central decided to run his big bonce along the advertising hoardings at Victoria Park. You'd reckon he would have moved on by now.

Woaming bwian would only come into the rooms if we win so mission is to win.

The icing on the the cake will be to prime every player to mention what a fantastic crowd and what a great bunch of supporters we have.

That should quieten windbag down.

hotham

NMFC 1869
North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jan 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eels
We banned Tony Jones so can't see why we do not ban Brian Taylor.

Speaking of Tony Jones, AFL players need to get a "Chompers" thing going with Brian Taylor for every Roaming Brian episode. Find something that gets under his skin and have every player pile on.

Great minds...

Speaking of Tony Jones, AFL players need to get a "Chompers" thing going with Brian Taylor for every Roaming Brian episode. Find something that gets under his skin and have every player pile on.

Fat Footy Failure Is Fat.

Doesn't roll off the tongue like Chompers, but it covers most bases.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back