Brian Taylor

North1411

Team Captain
Mar 12, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No, I'm with the people saying let him in, and then having a go at him, get every player just saying the same thing and rubbing his nose in it and then at the end just get cunnington to look at him, saying nothing.

But as was mentioned first mission is to win!

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tell me North supporters should North Melbourne Football Club BAN this man from entering our rooms Again after s**t caning our club yet again
Yea he's offensive
4c39e40c0334f3d55b2685cc5f7f3ea7.gif

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Invite him in and treat him to a Gatorade and flour shower

Why waste Gatorade when some perfectly good urine could be on hand?

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
He had a hissy fit when commentating with I Jason Bennett , as the story goes was pissed off that Jason was taking to much microphone time.
What a sook

Dunno how much sugar was added to it but the MMM Grill Team did a great 20 bake the weekend after that came to light and BT was in the box. It was actually very funny listening.

I think BT is a victim of his own caricature; a lesser version of someone like Sam Newman, who by some accounts in real life (John) is the opposite of what we see.

Possibly the worst course of action to take.

We're a football club not a petulant teenager.

Want to make a stand as a club?

Win games of football. It'll fill the stands and shut cretins like this douchecanoe up.
Disagree sorry. There are 18 clubs out there, and not all of them can win games at all times. While I want us to be ruthless on the field and win flags, reality is even if we did that, the moment we drop off like Hawthorn has, even temporarily, cretins like Taylor would open their mouth again. You can't shut them up by winning, not for long anyway.

The reality is we as a football club have been around for 150 years, and will be around long after we are all dead. And nobody who questions our right to exist and thrive should be getting any respect from the club. We should call him out for it, and send a message that we aren't going to take this crap. Have an opinion? Fine, but there is a price to pay.

Usually on Thursday night we meet at my local shop and play darts and watch footy in the shed out the back. Mostly League supporters round here. A few Aussie Rules fans but not as many. But they love watching Roaming Brian. Its so funny the way no one wants anything to do with him. The first week the saw him was when he was snubbed and started invading other interviews a couople of Thursdays ago. Had them in stitches, laughing at him not with him.

Car crash tv at its best.

Usually on Thursday night we meet at my local shop and play darts and watch footy in the shed out the back. Mostly League supporters round here. A few Aussie Rules fans but not as many. But they love watching Roaming Brian. Its so funny the way no one wants anything to do with him. The first week the saw him was when he was snubbed and started invading other interviews a couople of Thursdays ago. Had them in stitches, laughing at him not with him.

Car crash tv at its best.
For some reason when I first read your post, it sounded like you and Brian Taylor meet every Thursday at the local shop, play darts and watch footy together. I wasn't sure where you were going with that at first ;)

this pisses me off really, we decided to play friday nights, afl work out there is money in it we never play friday nights. we push for good friday footy for about two decades and everyone is against it. newsflash pies cant play dons every special event. its taken 3 years to actually get the fixture we originally wanted just let us be. I dont care 3 people turn up this is our club and this is what we want. Think MCG had been half empty for Pies and Dees before the big freeze when melbourne were struggling. leave it as this let a tradition begin

All that needs to happen is get our asses to the game, fill the stadium and then will look like the dumbass he is.

Dunno how much sugar was added to it but the MMM Grill Team did a great 20 bake the weekend after that came to light and BT was in the box. It was actually very funny listening.

I think BT is a victim of his own caricature; a lesser version of someone like Sam Newman, who by some accounts in real life (John) is the opposite of what we see.

True
About 8 years ago my son was involved in a small tv ad.
Newman was flogging Dodo electricity , and was hassling my boy in the ad.
Anyway the mrs prepared a whole banquet for the cast and crew during the break in shooting.
Sam at this time, sat in his Mustang parked across the road, and she took him a plate.
He was extremely timid, shy, struggled to make eye contact, but very polite , complete opposite of his persona

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back