Brian Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 20, 2010
The Netherrealm
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Bayern, Chelsea FC, Raiders
How much of a moron is this guy?! Whenever i hear him speak it makes me angry. All his commentary consists of is "WOW WEE!" "BOY OH BOY!" "Calder Cannons footy factory"
And wtf was he calling Dion Prestia the other night, "the human meatball" WTF?!?!! :thumbsdown: o_O

How much of a moron is this guy?! Whenever i hear him speak it makes me angry. All his commentary consists of is "WOW WEE!" "BOY OH BOY!" "Calder Cannons footy factory"
And wtf was he calling Dion Prestia the other night, "the human meatball" WTF?!?!! :thumbsdown: o_O
Most of the commentary on the Bay isn't any better...

You mad brah? lulz. GTFO.

I like his commentary.

tumblr_mc9glfYuFA1rtso46.gif

he's terrific, gets excited no matter what the game situation is and who is winning - least biased commentator in AFL history

I loved when he called the GC/Saints game a "GREAT" game half way through the 3rd quarter (I felt it was one of the worst games I've seen recently in regard to shocking skills and fumbling).
When he was on the radio calling for MMM I liked him, I dont now hes on TV and the only reason I can think of is because at MMM he was calling in a group of guys whereas now hes "number 1" and he just doesnt have the depth or vocabulary to be so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flog of the highest order, everyone seemed to have a nickname that involved food the other night.

But to be fair on all the commentators that night they had NFI who was who, so BT just called everyone by food. I have never eaten so much in my life watching a game of football from hypnotic suggestions like that.

Hey OP imagine how bad it would be if he wasn't pro-Collingwood. Walk a mile in opposition flogs shoes, they are the real victims.

and all we get from macaveney is thepecshal or delithous about male footballers

The worst thing about his s**t catchphrases like 'the human meatball' is how he has to constantly say them as if people are going to hear it enough and it's just going to stick.
That same game a 50 (maybe 100?) was given away and he spent the entire time the umpire was explaining it going on and on with "What was that for?" So that noone at home could hear what the * it was actually for.
Piss off BT.

Well and truly over the WOW WEE`S , BIG BOY McAvoy and all of the other corny 2nd rate s**t . I just thank god that he does not have Anthony Hudsons voice . My God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back