Other BrianGate - The Flores lawsuit against racist hiring practices

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1323993

Flores is happy that a black coach got appointed but it is obvious that he didn't get appointed because of racism.

Maybe they just thought that Smith was a better candidate?
Flores was great as the Pats DC but like most of BB's assistant, flamed out as thoroughly average Head Coach without the hoodie. Who cares what he thinks about the Houston appointment, he's an out of work coach with an NFL axe to grind.

Flores was great as the Pats DC but like most of BB's assistant, flamed out as thoroughly average Head Coach without the hoodie. Who cares what he thinks about the Houston appointment, he's an out of work coach with an NFL axe to grind.

flamed out? Id hardly say that, beat the hoodie twice this year with an inferior roster didnt he?

24-25 record, the personification of mediocre and no, the defence was legitimate.

lol, such a selective stat, acting like its the be all and end all, 24-25 with that roster he inherited and owner is incredible, one of the select few to have a winning record against BB who has coached more 1 game against him, only Miami coach to have b2b winning seasons under Ross.

Lets see how the dolphins go under McDaniel, will be amazed if they win 7 games.

I understand he triggers you like a lot of people over racism claims, and I agree, some of these are far fetched, but to say he sucked as a coach and couldn't survive without Belichick is utter nonsense.

Criticisms of Flores turned out true.

Doesn't get along with people, players dislike him, his treatment of other players, king ego problem, fighting management, it's all about himself, can't accept fault or blame.

Add....sees monsters, rats out employer unwritten no-no, drags Elway thru false mud, outrageous claims against Raiders and Davis (who are big on racial equality), looks more and more like a guy internal issues.

He had his heart set on Giants job, thought it was surely his, like Harbaugh automatically thinks hes got any job he wants, didnt see there were issues with his firing and lack of supporting Tua (giants want to keep developing Jones) as to why Giants didnt legitimately want him.

He hired assistant coaches at Dolphins due to previous working relations, not unlike what Giants did. When he hired a white coach how come he wasnt being racist?

He admitted with the lawsuit he was hurting his career and yet still complaining he didnt get Texans job because of the lawsuit. Happy for Smith but still angry for himself, all about himself.

No class handling a firing, all HCs fired exit with dignity, don't rat out or air dirty laundry.

But i am rooting for Flores' lawsuit per se to create carnage in the NFL, help make necessary changes, and help expose WFT emails too, and get Congress to blow up the NFL hierarchy.

lol, such a selective stat, acting like its the be all and end all, 24-25 with that roster he inherited and owner is incredible, one of the select few to have a winning record against BB who has coached more 1 game against him, only Miami coach to have b2b winning seasons under Ross.

Lets see how the dolphins go under McDaniel, will be amazed if they win 7 games.
Winning record and Super Bowl wins are the only stats that matter, stop being disingenuous.

Maybe he'll start by installing a competent and reliable run game, something Flores didn't.

Miami are bound for the superbowl now Flores is out on his ass, must worry you greatly as a Pats fan.

Just pointing out Flores is not without error as a HC, as a team player, and as an ex HC looking for work and why he may not be a good candidate.

No coach is perfect, everyone has flaws.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miami are bound for the superbowl now Flores is out on his ass, must worry you greatly as a Pats fan.
I happen to think the roster is full of talent sans the run game and a questionable QB and no, it doesn't because more competition in the division is a good thing.

24-25 over that 3 year period, a losing record, went backward in the division but please, go on...

You could have Don Shula coaching Miami Flores first year there and he isn't having a winning record. You know this however, just finding a stat without context to fit your narrative.

I happen to think the roster is full of talent sans the run game and a questionable QB and no, it doesn't because more competition in the division is a good thing.

Your assessment of their roster is only how it is cause you have a losing record to them under Flores. Without the blind rage you feel towards him you'd be able to clearly see they aren't very good at all.

Your assessment of their roster is only how it is cause you have a losing record to them under Flores. Without the blind rage you feel towards him you'd be able to clearly see they aren't very good at all.
If you say so. After all, you're the board's resident authority on everything NFL.

If you say so. After all, you're the board's resident authority on everything NFL.

Am I? I was about to appoint you tho :)

smh, dont take it personally mate, its a bit of banter over a difference of opinion.

Flores couldn't develop a o-line or running game so who's to say Herbert would of turned out as good as he has if drafted by miami. My money would be not.

Flores is the reason his not getting a job not racism. He sues teams, league and airs knowledge they rather not aired.
In what world did he think he was getting the Texans job with easterby and his cohorts still running things in Houston. Their be plenty on secrets and knowledge that easterby would not wanting to get out so why would he hire a coach that has no problem telling everyone about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back