News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rankines not leaving, talking about him is only going to leave you disappointed

james franco dreaming GIF

Rankine starting to put it together this year. I could see him playing a forward role roaming further up the ground and pinch hitting in the midfield for us, or on a wing.

I'm still super keen on him and I'd probably trade this year's first
Nicks would probably play him at half back alongside Dawson

Where are all the so called expert twats now that spent all last year bagging out on Rankine ?

Honestly it's a real comedy show in here at times with some keyboard experts looking at stats and rigging of players who have played minimal games

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app
The same twats that are bagging [insert Crows Kid player here] - those ones?

The same twats that are bagging [insert Crows Kid player here] - those ones?

Where are all the so called expert twats now that spent all last year bagging out on Rankine ?

Honestly it's a real comedy show in here at times with some keyboard experts looking at stats and rigging of players who have played minimal games

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app

What do you think they were wrong about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear you but if we can get in a Tsatsas with our 1st this year, then use next years or try and upspec our 2nd into the 1st round this year
Rachele, Soligo , Tsatsas will all go running back to Melb after 5 years , they are Southern European boys and we know those kids are much closer to their families . My prediction , hope I’m wrong but Adam Cerra from Freo , Italian boy went back to Carlton from Freo when he was to hit his peak .

Last edited:
Rachele, Soligo , Tsatsas will all go running back to Melb after 5 years , they are Southern European boys and we know those kids are much closer to their families . My prediction , hope I’m wrong but Adam Cerra from Freo , Italian boy went back to Carlton from Freo when he was to hit his peak .
Correct.

Rachele will definitely return to Victoria, comes from a big Italian/Greek family. Its only a matter of when he decides to leave.

Hard pass

Seriously? On what measure?
The salary is nothing - not ridiculously over the average wage of a player
Rankine would be a top 5 player for us next year if we got him. Starting to take games apart
He is already as good as Cameron was when he was with us (who we got pick 12 for) and no reason to think he has reached his ceiling

The boy is a jet and just getting better and better. For all hundreds of pages of commentary on here saying how poor he has been and how little impact he has had over his career - already averages more disposals than Charlie and Eddie did over their entire careers and more goals than they did at the same stage of their careers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Seriously? On what measure?
The salary is nothing - not ridiculously over the average wage of a player
Rankine would be a top 5 player for us next year if we got him. Starting to take games apart
He is already as good as Cameron was when he was with us (who we got pick 12 for) and no reason to think he has reached his ceiling

The boy is a jet and just getting better and better. For all hundreds of pages of commentary on here saying how poor he has been and how little impact he has had over his career - already averages more disposals than Charlie and Eddie did over their entire careers and more goals than they did at the same stage of their careers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And back on planet Earth.

Get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back