Strategy Bring back Jack Lukosius and Izak Rankine!!

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Honest question but do you really think Greenwood would generate a pick 19 back as a 27 year old?

Decent midfielders at 27 or older aren't worth that much these days on the open market. They are a dime a dozen.

I'd be very surprised if he netted anything more than a mid to late second rounder especially if he is actually requesting a trade to add to it.
To Gold Coast?..yes as they generally have to pay a premium just to get players up there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FR0GGY

Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
No doubt some of the people on this board's reaction will be "He would say that though wouldn't he"........Still.

It was clear months ago Izak was enjoying it up there by his comments but the reaction on this board was "He would say that though wouldn't he".....

Luko however has not been so adamant he is enjoying it so much.
Interesting it was the reverse before the draft.
Luko seemed generally happy to go anywhere Izak was pretty quiet.

Betts are off

Premiership Player
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
This news irritated me last night, but realistically I’m not sure why, it’s not like we’ve lost anything. He may come back in time but thinking we would pick him up this year was super unrealistic.

On a side, is it just me or are GC being a tad douchebagy with the timing of their media releases right now?

SaltPeter

"I’m a professional bulls**tter"
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
This news irritated me last night, but realistically I’m not sure why, it’s not like we’ve lost anything. He may come back in time but thinking we would pick him up this year was super unrealistic.

On a side, is it just me or are GC being a tad douchebagy with the timing of their media releases right now?
We're the only team they've never beaten since their inception. I'd imagine this a huge source of irritation to them. There are plenty of clubs who love to play little mind games in the week leading up to play us. Chris Scott is 1 who immediately comes to mind. Port in general, Hinkley or Rucci, often have a crack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom