News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, based what I saw yesterday I now believe Crows made a mistake during draft. They should had come up with a offer that Suns would not refuse. Rankine is special and ready and would be huge this year for Crows to win it all.
You are preaching to the converted for many of us. We have faith jones and mchenry will be great long term players for us but personally i would have forgone both to have the opportunity to land rankine..he is going to be that good in my opinion

4,000 crowd is unbelievable number for Suns considering that 12-15,000 fans turned up for regular home games the last year (half opposition fans).
Look i think i speak for our entire board when i say this. We hope you guys prove the doubters wrong and don't finish last. We are hanging on carlton finishing last for obvious reasons and you guys finishing above them would be a massive kick in their guts. I also can't wait to see rankine in particular run riot against them. They won't know what hit them and i doubt tgey have anyone on their list capable of legally shutting him down

I don't think Suns would had trade both picks 2 and 3. But let's say pick 3 for some crazy offer like Weller's trade :) they would do it. Crows had picks 8, 13, 16, 21? What is outrageous offer? Not sure. Pick 8+13+(21) for 3? I would probably ask Suns what they want first :)
i have no doubt the crows asked the question. what GC answer was is the question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's some creepy s**t
I imagine their parents are probably relieved they are being looked after. And neither of them can cook so they are being taken care of in that aspect as well. Rankine living with Sean Lemmens. I knew initially the three of them lived with Evans when they first arrived, before Rankine moved in with Sean, I just didn't realize that Jack and Ben decided to stay with Mark and his wife. They obviously feel comfortable living with them.

I imagine their parents are probably relieved they are being looked after. And neither of them can cook so they are being taken care of in that aspect as well. Rankine living with Sean Lemmens. I knew initially the three of them lived with Evans when they first arrived, before Rankine moved in with Sean, I just didn't realize that Jack and Ben decided to stay with Mark and his wife. They obviously feel comfortable living with them.
It's still creepy AF.

I am happy with McHenry.

With our development and his attitude he will be just as good as Rankine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Only if Rankine stays at GC and his development is somehow stifled. However under our system Rankine would in my opinion become one of the best players in the comp and possibly could become the best he is that skillful. McHenry I feel can become a really hard arse player for us - maybe in the Ballantine mould where he is a golakicker and makes life really hard for opponents with his niggle and pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back