News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
No doubt some of the people on this board's reaction will be "He would say that though wouldn't he"........Still.

It was clear months ago Izak was enjoying it up there by his comments but the reaction on this board was "He would say that though wouldn't he".....

Luko however has not been so adamant he is enjoying it so much.
Interesting it was the reverse before the draft.
Luko seemed generally happy to go anywhere Izak was pretty quiet.

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
This news irritated me last night, but realistically I’m not sure why, it’s not like we’ve lost anything. He may come back in time but thinking we would pick him up this year was super unrealistic.

On a side, is it just me or are GC being a tad douchebagy with the timing of their media releases right now?

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
This news irritated me last night, but realistically I’m not sure why, it’s not like we’ve lost anything. He may come back in time but thinking we would pick him up this year was super unrealistic.

On a side, is it just me or are GC being a tad douchebagy with the timing of their media releases right now?
We're the only team they've never beaten since their inception. I'd imagine this a huge source of irritation to them. There are plenty of clubs who love to play little mind games in the week leading up to play us. Chris Scott is 1 who immediately comes to mind. Port in general, Hinkley or Rucci, often have a crack

Sidthehat

All Australian
Oct 7, 2017
London
AFL Club
Adelaide
The time for Rankine will come in a few years when he's fed up putting on a show off Broadway. 10k crowds with 50% at least away support wont be enough for him if he becomes next betts like entertainer.

Bicks

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 10, 2009
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels Beaufort Crows
The time for Rankine will come in a few years when he's fed up putting on a show off Broadway. 10k crowds with 50% at least away support wont be enough for him if he becomes next betts like entertainer.
Better ask Isabella what she thinks of moving down to SA....

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Rankine 14 Disposals - 9 kicks - 5 handballs - 4 marks - 9 Tackles - 2 i50's - 1.1 in the NEAFL in the Suns win over the Swans yesterday.. 9 Tackles impressive.
Here’s my theory

We can still get Rankine/Luko

Smart by his manager, get him to re-sign on say $350-400k pa
Knowing Adelaide will have a fair amount of cap space, come back knowing that they have to at a minimum match that price
Then request a trade to us

That’s my conspiracy theory 😉

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Ugh. 'Sesh' instead of 'session'. Young people really are softcocks
49f7469e2062e9febf8693e04b318e9d

Status
Not open for further replies.