Roast Bring Back Thursday Squad Announcements

Remove this Banner Ad

Bob Fossil

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Friends, Romans, Countrypeople,

How much longer must we bear the yoke of inequity.

How much longer will you suffer in silence while the powers that be destroy years of tradition for the sake of a motley few.

How much longer will it be until you awake one morning to find yourself on the floor and Gillon in bed with your significant other.

Sign the petition. Stop the madness. Silence the elite.

Peace and love.

Bob

Last edited:

There’s no point in playing AFL Fantasy and Supercoach anymore. Why the fu** did the clowns at AFL house change the rules on team announcements?
It’s legit ****ed. Have to spend four days in a row monitoring for teams, only to burn your trades and cop a zero. Absolute crap.

Also would be nice to have an idea by Friday if any big names are missing.

There’s no point in playing AFL Fantasy and Supercoach anymore. Why the fu** did the clowns at AFL house change the rules on team announcements?
SuperCoach/ Dream Team jumped the Shark years ago due to proliferation of free analysis on the internet. Everyone has the same team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No thank you I’m in the top 1000 for first time probably because of this

It’s legit f’ed. Have to spend four days in a row monitoring for teams, only to burn your trades and cop a zero. Absolute crap.

Also would be nice to have an idea by Friday if any big names are missing.
That's 4 separate days navigating the ad pages and logos where fantasy footy takes place.

Gaining traction. People power!

From where is it gaining traction? I haven't really seen it mentioned elsewhere outside (in the media) maybe once or twice early in the season.

AFL would rather us get our entertainment from gambling then fantasy/SuperCoach.

Team changes are important for gambling too.

From where is it gaining traction? I haven't really seen it mentioned elsewhere outside (in the media) maybe once or twice early in the season.

Got a smackdown on 360 last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back