Bring home Stewie.

Remove this Banner Ad

True story.

My sister, who is also a Port supporter, was working as the manager of Vodafone Elizabeth store in 2003 where they were having two Port players coming in for a signing session.

In walks a young bloke whose thighs barely made it through the doorway. He walks up to the counter and says "Hi, I'm here for the player signing".

My sister replies "Sorry the players aren't here yet. However if you want you can take a look around. They should be here any minute"...

It was a week before her wedding and she had been up all hours organizing things at the last minute. Still we don't let her forget that often :)

I wouldn't say no. If the club can accept Shaun Burgoyne back, then Dew is more than welcome. Crazy to think people are still offended from him choosing to go to Hawks in 2008.

I wouldn't say no. If the club can accept Shaun Burgoyne back, then Dew is more than welcome. Crazy to think people are still offended from him choosing to go to Hawks in 2008.
I don't give a s**t about any of that, I just don't want him back because I don't think he's a good coach.

He was my favourite player as a kid!! Ive got a photo with him somewhere from a training day in about 2002/3 and we both have same noughties frosted tips haircut lol!

Having said that I dont think he is a good coach and the romantic idea that we get Dimma, Chadwick, Dew, Carr into the coaches box and sing coombiyah is BS IMO. How about we bring Lade, Primus and Kane back as well?

Port currently have a 13 game winning streak and are 2nd on the ladder, its not broken dont fix it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back