Podcast Bring on the Eagles - CrowCast Episode 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
After disposing of the Lions, our focus this week turns to the massive clash v the Eagles. Join the team - including Mr Snooze - as we talk about the upcoming match, cover all the news and chat with special guest Skippos on Boardtalk.

Listen in iTunes

Direct Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Just listened to this weeks podcast. By far the best one so far. Skippos was fascinating in regards to his knowledge on the draft.
By far anything better than I've heard on Radio.

Well done team.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

He was so great, Nikki was even strangely silent . He had us captivated. I'm sorry I didn't share any biscuits

We definitely want to get him back on for a pre/post-draft podcast. There has been some great drafting knowledge on this board with wall-e and viccrow the two that are now working in the industry after they did some great posts over time here on BigFooty. Pretty sure there would be ones at other clubs who were 'talent spotted' for their talent spotting from posting here too.

Just listened to this weeks podcast. By far the best one so far. Skippos was fascinating in regards to his knowledge on the draft.
By far anything better than I've heard on Radio.

Well done team.

Appreciate the feedback and glad you enjoyed it :)

Enjoyed the chat on low crowds in Victoria too.

Did anyone see this:

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/208815

Free tickets to Hawthorn Carlton and Collingwood Essendon round 23.

That's pretty bad especially when it involves the top 2 clubs right now in regards to membership numbers in the league.

Enjoyed the chat on low crowds in Victoria too.

Did anyone see this:

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/208815

Free tickets to Hawthorn Carlton and Collingwood Essendon round 23.

That's pretty bad especially when it involves the top 2 clubs right now in regards to membership numbers in the league.

There really are some issues in Melbourne about crowd attendances and the ignoring of it by the media is very telling I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angaston eh? That's where my family is from. :D Spent many a holiday break up there with my grandparents.
Yeah been working here since late june. Few more months to go.
It's quite amusing - some glorious drives from port wakefield road and up past gawler in delightful sunshine.
Invariably by the time I hit the turnoff at Gommersal Road into Tanunda (I keep going and go through Nuri) there is a fog and mist and rain.
By the time I get to client site -> its gloomy as * most days.

Looking forward to listening to Skippos.

Loved Emma Quayle on AA last night. Anyone read her book with Snake in it?

I do. Just started reading it on the bus this morning - so can't review it for you yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back