Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't exist.

Don't be so sure about that. We have heard about this so called agreement on and off for 20 years now. I think it's weak of our current lot not to fight it, but I do believe there is something to it. And I fear who it was that actually signed it...

The club must provide answers.

You think it's going to make a difference? Even if every Port supporter in the stadium wore black and white only, and not a shred of teal was seen in the stands, it would simply be ignored. And Koch wouldn't give a ****, because you'd all still be turning up.
Even if people make banners protesting Koch, Ken, the AFL etc...once, twice you'll get them in..then they'll direct security to check all banners and not allow them in.

The only thing that these maggots will understand, is when crowd numbers drop significantly below 30,000 week in week out, and when memberships are no longer being renewed in their thousands. Need to create a crisis to force them out. Port fans shouldn't be scared to fight.

It's all about $$$$$ to these bastards.

As much as it will pain some to do, the only way is to not renew memberships and to stop attending games at Adelaide Oval.

Or do we wait until one day, maybe, perhaps, the AFL hands back control to members? By then, what will be left of the heart and soul of the Port Adelaide Football Club? When Koch and KT and other maggots have finished gutting it from the inside out..
This is a much bigger issue then PB, I hope people realize.
They will only pay attention if people stopped buying merch with teal in it. And that's no going to happen.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Kill the teal... It's time that was moved on, like magenta, pink, blue, and all the other soft colours have been over the years..
Black, white a touch of silver here and there, that will do.

Don't be so sure about that. We have heard about this so called agreement on and off for 20 years now. I think it's weak of our current lot not to fight it, but I do believe there is something to it. And I fear who it was that actually signed it...

The club must provide answers.

People have claimed of Bigfoot's existence since the 1800's too. 200 years later...still just claims.

power-training-pics-tuesday-25th-june-2019-097-jpg.698305

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. It's had its day. Represents everything soft, pathetic and weak about our club bending over to please everyone else.

i remember my uncles and extended family would angrily blame the teal when we lost those finals in 02, 03. i think they even blamed the magenta when we lost that game to Essendon lol. the color doesn't represent weakness, non-Port people in leading positions at the club do

i remember my uncles and extended family would angrily blame the teal when we lost those finals in 02, 03. i think they even blamed the magenta when we lost that game to Essendon lol. the color doesn't represent weakness, non-Port people in leading positions at the club do

Mark Williams was a Port person and we underachieved throughout his entire tenure. Matthew Primus was a Port person and based on his record he is by far the worst coach Port Adelaide has ever had.

We need people at the club who embody the values of the old Port Adelaide. But it's silly and insular to think that those values are exclusive to ex-Port Adelaide people. Hell, if Eddie McGuire had a change of heart tomorrow and decidedly he was done with Collingwood and wanted a new challenge, I'd have him at Port in a second. We may not like him because he's on the other side of the Prison Bars issue, but that bloke fights for his club tooth-and-nail the way I could only dream that David Koch would fight for ours. That's what we need. Get somebody who'll do that for us and I couldn't care less if we got him from the Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back