Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right!

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
How about the players who play in the Rd 2 showdown, are told, we only have 1 version and the club doesn't ******* auction it off, tell them its the only version of it, and they get to keep it if they play well enough and honour the jumper.

Make it mean something and have real intrinsic value and not use it as a cheap, soft, easy, marketing revenue opportunity that a few years later will end up on ebay at an exorbitant price.
Chokito dislikes this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I've had a guts full of wearing indigenous guernseys more than once a year tbh you wear it for the round it falls on then you move the fck on it's not a club guernsey.
I'm fine with wearing it a second time at home if Indigenous round is away for example, but it's just frustrating that we can wear a one-off however many times we feel like but have to beg to wear out greatest guernsey a single time.

Laugh Laugh

Premium Gold
Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
I've had a guts full of wearing indigenous guernseys more than once a year tbh you wear it for the round it falls on then you move the fck on it's not a club guernsey.
In a perfect world we could wear it three times as the home guernsey when we're not wearing the bars

Top Bottom