Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crows logic:

It’s not a Port Power guernsey it’s a Port Adelaide guernsey.

Also Crows logic:

Serves you right for betraying SA footy back in 1990

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it were not for Port, the Camry fans would be going to watch their beloved Bays & Deadlegs with crowds of 2,000 in a dying competion.

Under no circumstance should we sign an agreement to limit the use of the Guernsey in certain games. We should have the right to wear the strip where we feal it's appropriate.

I do understand the PAFC approach initially for the Showdowns as this can start to get the ball rolling. Once you're in with the concept then it's easier to expand from there onwards.

As a compromise, I am happy to only wear the strip against other non Victorian teams as know in Vic wouldn't know or care about a game that doesn't involve their precious VFL clubs.

Crows logic:

It’s not a Port Power guernsey it’s a Port Adelaide guernsey.

Also Crows logic:

Serves you right for betraying SA footy back in 1990

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest betrayal is the crows being formed instead of elevating the largest rivalry in SA to the national stage.

We should be able to wear the prison bar every single home and away game besides against Collingwood.

I don't get this line of thinking. If you are calling for all home games, why the compromise for Collingwood? Either we have the right to wear it or we don’t. If we do, then it’s up to Collingwood to find an alternative strip.

I don't get this line of thinking. If you are calling for all home games, why the compromise for Collingwood? Either we have the right to wear it or we don’t. If we do, then it’s up to Collingwood to find an alternative strip.
Yeah, I agree - that is the ideal scenario.

The club really needs to come out and address the merchandise issue.

If the AFL aren't letting us sell prison bars then say so.

If Macron don't have it ready yet then say so.

We could be selling truckloads today if we had the balls.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody actually rate the Sydney Swans strip? The opera house cutout thing looks like Donald Ducks ass
I like it.

Lots of PB’s at the game today, great to see!

Random thought.

Has Eddie and Kochie already come to an agreement for us to wear them in the home showdown and have stirred all this up to drive sales when it’s announced.

I still don’t see why Ed would bring a non story up if they are refusing anyway, you just wouldn’t.

It’s not a problem in the EPL where sponsors pay 100x what they do in the AFL, but sure those international companies would be upset about this and are only sponsoring clubs because of their colours.

It’s not a problem in the EP where clubs us the same colours, it won’t be a problem here either.

If your worried about “devaluing your brand value” you have got far bigger issues.
Five of Brazil’s “Big-12” clubs are black-and-white: Atlético Mineiro, Botafogo, Corinthians, Santos, and Vasco.

Last season, they were all in our main league along with Ceará — who is also black-and-white. So, there were 6 B&W clubs in a 20-team league.

All four teams promoted for 2021 are green. This season, we will have: 4 black and red; 4 B&W, and 5 green.

Five of Brazil’s “Big-12” clubs are black-and-white: Atlético Mineiro, Botafogo, Corinthians, Santos, and Vasco.

Last season, they were all in our main league along with Ceará — who is also black-and-white. So, there were 6 B&W clubs in a 20-team league.

All four teams promoted for 2021 are green. This season, we will have: 4 black and red; 4 B&W, and 5 green.

Must have lots of litigation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back