Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut it out mate- no need for abuse. Where is the moderator? I am born and bred Port Adelaide, and its time to move on. Surely I am allowed an opinion?

Yeah. You've posted your opinion 100 times. Nobody agrees with you. You've lost the argument. Like you keep saying, it's time to move on.

Brad Johnson- ummm - what if Collingwood joined the sanfl.
Okay Braf - yeah, all good- we’re okay with it.

what a ******* stupid question.

ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH COLLINGWOOD you dumb bozo!

Lol I wouldn't give a * about the collingwood power wearing a top looking nothing like ours in the same colours

Brilliant move.
Classic and superb.
Love it!

Take that Gil you p***weak bag of pelican poo - and up yours Eddie.
What we do in the sanctity of our changerooms is nobody's business except ours.

Brad Johnson- ummm - what if Collingwood joined the sanfl.
Okay Braf - yeah, all good- we’re okay with it.

what a ******* stupid question.

ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH COLLINGWOOD you dumb bozo!
So long as they wear their Fuschia away top when they play us at home thats fine.

Their guernsey is a boring insignificance compared to the bars

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Why does your club hate your premiership guernsey so much?
It’s “premiership guernsies.” We have 4 or 5 of them. We love them all.

However, most of our flags were won with a particular design. The others matter and are cherished, as I’ve said; but they are exceptions. That’s the point.

It’s “premiership guernsies.” We have 4 or 5 of them. We love them all.

However, most of our flags were won with a particular design. The others matter and are cherished, as I’ve said; but they are exceptions. That’s the point.
Please don't give this troll air, pure oxygen theif.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't give this troll air, pure oxygen theif.
It was an opportunity to praise both Port and the Bars, so I took it. If he learns from it, that’s on him alone.

My drunk eBay purchase of a Prison Bars guernsey officially (just) eclipses my drunk Amazon purchase of a two-volume hardcover edition of The Complete Far Side in terms of awesome things that have been delivered to me by surprise.

I’d just like to say changing into the bars for the song was some of the biggest dick energy I’ve ever seen.

I’m not your biggest fan, but anyone who simultaneously gives a massive middle finger to the VFL and Eddie McGuire at the same time has my respect.

Don’t give up the fight, I can’t wait to see you guys run out in the bars at your own discretion.

I’d just like to say changing into the bars for the song was some of the biggest dick energy I’ve ever seen.

I’m not your biggest fan, but anyone who simultaneously gives a massive middle finger to the VFL and Eddie McGuire at the same time has my respect.

Don’t give up the fight, I can’t wait to see you guys run out in the bars at your own discretion.
Battle lines are now being drawn between CFC, AFL and PAFC. Let the best & fairest club win.

Not Port related but listening to radio today for North vs Collingwood and they read out a Collingwood fan's text, suggesting they should return the white with black stripes all the time, it never caused a clash, and now since they inversed it it they have half a dozen clashes.

I was stunned to hear a Collingwood person acknowledge they changed their guernsey!

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back