Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
77eb148dd7bfce0a7e7be3b53a03d597.jpg

#barredup

Who is Trebe Llesur?

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
General observation: Seems to be a ****load of senior 'high ups' who are Port supporters.

I was looking through the list of people following the PrisonBars2020 twitter yesterday and saw Craig Emerson, the "No Whyalla Wipeout" guy - maybe he can do a version of this and call it Let's Bring Back The Black & White Bars...

If West Coast can petition to get their original identity (colours) and get it back and Richmond petition for their inverse clash jumper, then I don't see how you guys cannot. I'm all for keeping a historic value towards the game. Signed that petition without hesitation! Now hopefully everything falls into place.

If West Coast can petition to get their original identity (colours) and get it back and Richmond petition for their inverse clash jumper, then I don't see how you guys cannot. I'm all for keeping a historic value towards the game. Signed that petition without hesitation! Now hopefully everything falls into place.

Don't lie, you did it for the badge.

:p

Spread the word champ. This is huge for us and every little bit helps.

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
HUGE thank you and congrats on the momentum gains brought on by hard work from you social media and graphic savvy guys.

pretty funny that just about every port fan on Bifgooty has prison bars themed avatar as well

When this gets over the line chiwigi and Co are gonna be so f@&ked up on all the beers being bought for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back