Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Still the black and silver combo is an odd one for Collingwood to approve since they use it themselves.

View attachment 594519
View attachment 594518

This is something I've always found weird with Collingwood. They have continually introduced additional elements into their merch that cloud the "black and white only" mantra Eddie always run with. They even introduced a bright blue highlight one year that looked a lot like something we would do. Doesn't the claim on colours go both ways?

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is something I've always found weird with Collingwood. They have continually introduced additional elements into their merch that cloud the "black and white only" mantra Eddie always run with. They even introduced a bright blue highlight one year that looked a lot like something we would do. Doesn't the claim on colours go both ways?

Clearly not. They’re rolling with gold this year for some reason.

I actually don’t mind that shade of gold (i.e. not yellow) with black, would look great on a clash jumper. ;)

DD47D615-DBD1-4EA4-B31E-3F5FD0216DBA.jpeg

Oct 5, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
There are no other teams
I can only assume, being that we are the only club with silver as an official colour, Collingwood sought our permission to use it? Ha.

Pedro59

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2007
northern rivers NSW
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'd scrap it I don't feel any attachment to it anymore... Ports! at all levels thx

*As long as Pappagallo has nothing to do with the merch

I don't care for the Magpies name so much if that was the price to get back the PB
What is the animal for GWS the Suns etc ...doesn't have to have one...especially don't like dingos

Port Adelaide Power with PBs sounds good

We will never change ... POWER it is..

One thing Port Adelaide has always done is change.

It's what makes (made) us leaders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the facebook page

Time for freedom, [from those AFL *.wits]
Time for moving, Time to be clear,
Yes It’s time

Time Australia,
Time for moving, It’s time for proving,
Yes It’s time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back