Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure - but that's not going to represent a large enough figure in profit terms to make it a priority at board level.
Surely if we lost 1mil last year the club would love to generate 600k of revenue off jumpers?

Last edited:
Sorry for the poor quality but here's a team photo that came with my match worn ...

thumbnail_20190301_110907.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality but here's a team photo that came with my match worn ...

View attachment 627509

I get a weird vibe looking at this pic. Either because of the black shorts or the location (not in SA).

I wonder how many times the PBs have been worn interstate since 1902?

Feb 26, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dragons, LA Kings, RED SOX
:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Bloody hell when I did a search for this before Christmas on the AFL Photos website all that came up was one photo of the 2 jumpers and none from the game. Its why I gave Sgt Schulz a link to a lot of B&W photos from the game because I thought the AFL photos page didn't have any, just like before Christmas when I did a search.

I've noticed you cant search any photos from 2007. you just have to click the port logo/what ever team your looking for and go all the way to page 50 or so.

For some reason they didnt include the year in any of the titles for any games for 2007, so you cant search it

I get a weird vibe looking at this pic. Either because of the black shorts or the location (not in SA).

I wonder how many times the PBs have been worn interstate since 1902?

They give me weird vibe too, i think reebok botched it, all the bars appear are have the same spacing, when the middle space traditionally is wider then the others

diadora was the maggies supplier in 07. looks like they nailed it

http://www.aflphotos.com.au/galleries/results/?q=collection:SANFL - Warren Tredrea Returns from injury&image_id=3916

SgtSchulz

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2014
Bob McLean Sportsbar
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Mark Webber
:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Bloody hell when I did a search for this before Christmas on the AFL Photos website all that came up was one photo of the 2 jumpers and none from the game. Its why I gave Sgt Schulz a link to a lot of B&W photos from the game because I thought the AFL photos page didn't have any, just like before Christmas when I did a search.
Last time I checked the website it was simply the Western Bulldogs jumper and our jumper strewn across table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back