Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasper wrote an article about the Hoff on the AFLPA's website that Garibaldi Red linked in the Hoff's thread. Jasper could have posted lots of different photos of the Hoff in his article, but he knew that hipsters, he and the Hoff looked their best together in the bars.

http://www.aflplayers.com.au/article/250-of-the-best-for-no-fuss-westy/

1553684926925.png

I love that they have made playing in the bars a POSITIVE thing for the players!
Up until now it’s meant that they haven’t made it into the first team!
It’s a better consolation than most things, but a consolation nonetheless.

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The quality's not great (photo of the tv screen), but kudos to these fans at the MCG last week:
View attachment 644595

Good effort but it would be great to get something more obvious happening that would catch the eye of the broadcasters. Maybe we could draw the PBs with some black and white hats/shirts in one of the bays in the Fos Williams Stand?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Good effort but it would be great to get something more obvious happening that would catch the eye of the broadcasters. Maybe we could draw the PBs with some black and white hats/shirts in one of the bays in the Fos Williams Stand?

I sit front row on the outer wing and i'm on TV basically every week if I can be of some assistance holding a banner or similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back