Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a guts full of wearing indigenous guernseys more than once a year tbh you wear it for the round it falls on then you move the fck on it's not a club guernsey.
I'm fine with wearing it a second time at home if Indigenous round is away for example, but it's just frustrating that we can wear a one-off however many times we feel like but have to beg to wear out greatest guernsey a single time.

I've had a guts full of wearing indigenous guernseys more than once a year tbh you wear it for the round it falls on then you move the fck on it's not a club guernsey.
In a perfect world we could wear it three times as the home guernsey when we're not wearing the bars

Why would you want to wear it more than once? It's a guernsey change forced on us. To me wearing it multiple times this year was because they couldn't move the stock.
I don't know, I posted that a week ago but had some reason I guess but forgotten since

Why don't we just make the PB's our indigenous guernsey one year? Stick the aboriginal flag on the top near the logo and call it?
The Black and White Unite guernsey!

These six plain white pillars represent the fans, the players, the coaches, the staff, and the something else, all united with a serpent spanning across the top, straightened to be perfectly horizontal for reasons...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the store website run by the AFL? If so, them falsely saying everything is out of stock is limiting sales.
Not the AFL but this mob - Infinite Retail Pty Ltd - scroll down the home page.

Sold out? Glad I have the 2013 and 2014, along with the bare lace up design from a few years back.

What I really need is another carton of the Pirate Life Port beer more than anther Guernsey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold out? Glad I have the 2013 and 2014, along with the bare lace up design from a few years back.

What I really need is another carton of the Pirate Life Port beer more than anther Guernsey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ring the club, the jumper is still in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back