Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true I would of thought it would be all over media by now.
That’s my line of thinking too, if it was going to happen I’d have thought we’d hear about it from more than one source

Curious as to what people think the likelihood of the prison bars in finals rumour actually occurring is. Personally I think it’s an extremely slim chance of happening.
It’s made up.

Nice touch with the lace on the box and can
1600133442425.png

1600133525181.png

Greg Phillips never misses the chance to help promote the club with a beer in hand.

1600133982779.png

Past players Craig Ebert, Greg Phillips, Brayden Lyle and David Hutton (L-R) taste test the new Prison Bar Ale at Pirate Life Brewery with co-founder Michael 'MC' Cameron.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sneaky PB’s next to the cup

2bef0901e3b3922dbdac5bf6197d219a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we make the GF we need to give every player a PB t-shirt to slip on for the photo in the event we win the cup.

I would cry like a baby watching the AFL cup lifted by Port boys in bars.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

The video below has been presented as snippets, but putting these 6 non Port people in one video probably is what the club will show the commission.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
If we make the GF we need to give every player a PB t-shirt to slip on for the photo in the event we win the cup.

I would cry like a baby watching the AFL cup lifted by Port boys in bars.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Richmond did this with their home guernsey in 2017, such was the disgust at possibly wearing the yellow guernsey on the podium.

When the siren went however, nobody gave a s**t. Nobody cared to change. I don’t think I would either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The video below has been presented as snippets, but putting these 6 non Port people in one video probably is what the club will show the commission.

I love the term ‘only one of those clubs made it out alive’!

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The AFL is still the VFL with franchises to help fund them until we wear that jumper regularly.

The disrespect shown to anyone outside Victoria is still worn as a badge of honour and in no stronger way is this demonstrated than by the bullying over this issue.

Its time for them to mature and earn the money they purport to deserve as a national competition, rather than continue to be a misrepresentation of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back