Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2009
Dubai
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United Portland Timbers
Wish we were pushing for ANZAC round as well.

Don’t forget , we’re just a little working class club....we shouldn’t ask too much!
Should have asked for Showdowns and ANZAC Day as a bare minimum. Also think we should have tried to push to make them an option for finals matches as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Home showdowns only is the most infuriating aspect.

BOTH Showdowns, if you can do one, why not the other, unless it's the Crows crying over it!

I'd rather wear it in home showdowns and then have the choice to wear it in another home game which would be a Friday night game most likely.

The crows cracking the s**ts and not wanting us to wear it against them is the funniest part for me.

I’d legit use it to try and get back all the non port supporting SANFL fans back on board with them.

Anyways... AFL harden up ffs
I think its Graham Cornes more than the crows who don't want us to wear it in their home showdown.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I’d like to have a squillion bucks to get made and hand out for free at games prison bar jumpers, people power, a visible one on TV would be great.

The AFL have zero interest in making this happen, if they did it would be done by now, end of story.

The crowd is already prison bar dominant IMO. It's absolutely everywhere on gameday. The will of the supporters is very clear, but we absolutely need to drive that home this year even harder than last year.

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think its Graham Cornes more than the crows who don't want us to wear it in their home showdown.

Yeah he is - No logical reason we should upset their home game unless they are driven by insecurity and fear, which they are.

Again, the AFL could just approve it at the drop of the hat but they don't. I bet there are ongoing discussions all the time and it must be slowly getting under their skin at AFL house - the best bit with supporters is that nobody can stop people power wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back